12

I wanna explore more of writing styles so I'm writing this as a third person POV as of now, hope yall don't mind ❤️👊

Also IM SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG INACTIVITY, ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE THIS WEEKEND 😔🤙(just finished my exams SIKE)

"Wait- what - exCuse me BUT WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Taehyung practically almost roared, jimin silently wondered if the windows would break from taehyung's voice alone.

Wincing, pressing his (small)fingers into his ears, blocking out the sound only a bit. Sighing "yes a-g-u-s-t-d concert. F r o n t r o w s" jimin accented it more letter by letter, clearly and slowly so that he can let taehyung wrap his mind around it.

A slight smirk appeared on jimin's face, expecting his friend to shed tears and talk on and on about how much he loves him and is so thankful-

A screech sounded as jimin's body slammed to the side- his side cheek now slapped on the car window and his face squeezed till his mouth was a pout and eyes a small tiny squint as he let out a baby walrus squeal

Taehyung had apparently turned the steering wheel so sharply that the whole car almost, almost tilted- and made a perfect sharp u-turning which left a imprint of a rough 'u' on the road. Like the duplicate of lightning mc queen himself.

"WHADAFUCK KIM TAEHYUNG" jimin screeched, pushing himself away from sticking to the door of the car, cheek leaving from the mirror as he raised a hand to touch it, making a small dramatic gasp. "KIM TAEHYUNG DID U JUST HURT MY FUCKIN BABY CHEEKS ? WHAT IF THESE CUTE BALLS OF CHEEKS BECOMES LIMP LIKE THOSE PAPAYA BOOBS MY MOM TOLD ME ABOUT? " Jimin shouted in disbelief, he was almost half tempted to shove the two toothpicks he spotted on the car cup holder into taehyung's cheek, making him like a fucking rat like he once said he wanted to cosplay as. Toothpick whiskers sounded quite aesthetically pleasing to jimin at the moment.

Taehyung's eyes however were glinting with whatever insanity in him, completely ignoring the Male. "Yo jiminieeee lets go get drunkkkkkk" taehyung slurred almost as if he's already on crack from all the oxygen around him. "I'm too happy I feel like my heart's about to malfunction"

Jimin still debating on stabbing those toothpicks in his face, frowned, eyeing the road, and let loose a sigh. "Do you think I have a choice, Kim tae fucking hyung ,when you're driving past the speed limit right now like you have a wish to crash the whole thing into a club or something?" jimin said waving at the road, recognising the familiar route to their local club sighing for the forth time in a row now.

Taehyung grinned again " fantabulous " he said almost hysterically. Jimin internally facepalmed, maybe he shouldn't have booked front rows for the risk of having taehyung crawling to the stage begging for August d to step on him mid-rap and screaming about how much cum he could produce and- . Sighing, waving off the though5c Just thinking about it caused jimin to have a horrible case of migraine.

~

"AYY JACKSON WASSUP" taehyung's drunk voice sounded in the distance, followed by a sound- also by taehyung that sounded like choking as Jackson pulled him into a bear hug, then proceeded to slap taehyung's back a few times grinning. both of them,  then went on to their clubbing activities or whatever the hell that they do in this shithole that jimin has no concern about.

"Daiquiri cocktail please" jimin said kindly to the girl bartender that has worked there for four years now, ever since jimin had came to the club with taehyung, he had sworn the girl had a thing for him.

"Oh~ the usual one? On daiquiri cocktail right up then!" She said in a voice too high to be her normal pitch of voice, and gave a swing of the hips before proceeding to make his drink.

Jimin scoffed, yea she sure had a thing for him. "Hey cutie?" Jimin smirked a little

She turned back immediately, almost dropping the shaker she was currently holding, with a hick "y-yes?"

"Im gay" jimin replied with a wink smilling, showing a heart with his fingers.

She gasped and clasped her on hand to her mouth "u-uh yeah! Great to know! Hahahha.." she said blushing "I'll just proceed to shaking this yeah?" She laughed awkwardly, before turning away, jimin saw her legs fail a bit, as she basically tripped over herself before standing upright, her eyes basically glowing.
"Uh sir? Is that gentleman over there also gay?" She squealed

Kim taehyung? Jimin thought chuckling, gesturing his fingers to his back, turning his head "yea he's-" jimin stopped dead as he turned around, and the sharp features of the one and only min Yoongi was there in front of him.

"Hey sweetheart" Yoongi smiles  "nice to see you too"

MYG,PJM | the alpha's mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें