5

Haven't been proofread, bear with me
————

Jungkook's POV

I glared warily at the alpha that had just appeared literally a minute ago and basically pulled jimin out of the cafe, while he was having his heat. Min yoongi, the alpha known for being a genius producer along with his coworker Kim namjoon, who had an IQ of 148.

It was no doubt that I had heard of them these past two years, producing amazing songs and becoming famous online rappers. Believe me when I say amazing, the mv itself was an insult to humans as of how rude it was. Well not in a bad way of course but you get what I mean.

Both were no doubt wealthy as fuck and I couldn't do anything to help jimin out of this situation, so I went to the other option laying on the table.

"JIN HYUNG! JIMIN HEAT RED LIGHT ALERT" I shouted to the kitchen where hyung was usually helping at. Jin hyung was the manager of this cafe, he helps to cook the very few dishes they have like simple pasta, soups and some bites. And the cakes ! The cakes are my personal favourite to be honest because ,God was it delicious.

An almost chicken like sound was heard in the kitchen making me frown, still questioning on why this hyung was always making weird sounds. First the windsheids, now chickens. What else is there??

He rushed out from the kitchen, breathing hard "jiminie was kidnapped again??? By whom? This time it's red alert??"

I sighed through my nose, we had to dealt with jimin in heat for quite a while now, and had made three codes. Green, yellow and red. I probably don't need to explain what that means, but red alert had never been sounded... well until now.

"Hyung don't freak out..." I said slowly and sucked in a breath staring at Jim's eyes

"min yoongi just kidnapped jiminie."

Jin stopped for a good minute, mouth gaping and not saying anything. His mouth opening and closing like a goldfish on land "J-Jin hyung?" I asked getting worried, was it really that bad?

What I didn't expect though, was the fact that Jin cocked his head up, and literally howled at my face. The laughing kind of howl.

Whut

He laughed and laughed like a freaking maniac as I stared blankly at him, wondering wether I should get the medic or something. Jin hyung's brain circuits must have malfunctioned , and the windshield laughter was irritating me.

"What the heck hyung? What's so funny about jimin getting kidnapped by min yoongi?" I growled slightly, glaring at Jin.

He wiped away the tears that had risen to his eyes still laughing but caught his breath enough to speak.

"Right! Right,....! I forgot to tell you guys that Kim namjoon is my mate!"

And with that he slammed his palm onto the table and laughed his ass off.

Whut

Yoongi POV

I looked at the omega who was peacefully sleeping on the soft blankets and pillows, he almost looked like an angel that way. With white covers over him and his pink hair fluffy with all those sweet and peaceful features.... gods he can look at them everyday without getting tired of that face. I mean who would?

The question i had asked jimin was still left unanswered which was making me really frustrated. The younger had already dozed off when he had asked if he believed in mates, guess I shouldn't have fucked him so hard...

I then heard jimin's phone vibrate on the nightstand, carefully picking it up and observing the caller's ID

'4D Taelien' it wrote. I frowned, What type of name is 4D taelien?? He picked up the phone raising it to his ear only to be greeted by a shouting voice

JIMINIE YAH! Where the hell are you???

I winced at the loud voice, this 'taelien' is loud as well, too loud for his own good.

"This is not jimin, he's sleeping right now and I ask off you to shut up so he can sleep peacefully "

I replied to the phone growling softly, it was silence for a few seconds before the sound was heard again

"Who the hell are you and why-"

"None of your business . Now if you could please refrain from calling, I'll hang up now. Right bye"

I sighed as I hanged up, gods my ears were starting to hurt because of how loud the guy was. Does he have a built in speaker in his mouth?

I looked backed at the younger eyes softening immediately at the sight. 'When has I became this soft for someone?' I asked myself silently before my eyes dragged its way to the two puncture holes at the crook of his neck.

I had marked jimin, took his virginity and the younger had said it was okay. But it was certainly not. I hadn't felt like that when any omegas went into heat, usually other the other alphas would have their tail wagging and mouth drooling or whatever but It was as if I had special tolerance against the pheromones. It didn't affect me as much as how namjoon had described, it was just something like a nice scent, like a nice brewed coffee. A really really nice brewed coffee.

But jimin's was different, once the scent struck my nose. I felt completely trapped, unnable to control myself. As if some part of my body moved on its own instinct. As if he was pulling me with a goddamn leash.

What's worse,I lost control enough to mark him as mine. Which would meant jimin wouldn't be able to have sex with anyone else's except for me. It gave me a sense of relieve but I felt it was unfair. Unfair for the omega as I marked him without even asking.

I wondered if jimin said he was okay with it just because he didn't want me to feel guilty.

A huge part of me told me that that was the reason.

Not because jimin felt anything.

No he just felt sorry for me.

I'm sure.

—————
Oh my fucking gods I hate wattpad so much right now. It deleted two complete drafts of mine and I had to rewrite this! Which meant that it is way shorter and wasn't  as detailed which freaking sucks.

But I still sat up and rewrote this whole chap of 1000+ words since it was made to celebrate our tae's birthday!

Happy birthday Kim taehyung!! ❤️