3

WARNING! Sexual content/activity is mentioned in this chapter!
HiC
-------------------------

Jimin's POV

Still drowsy from sleep, i felt something run past my fringe, making me flich and snap open my eyes. The first thing i saw was the face of Yoongi and my mind had snapped back to what had happened. I look around, white blinds were pulled up and the room was not mine. It wasnt a dream after all.....

"jimin-ah, your friend. The one named taehyung called you last night. He's worried"

oh crap... i was a hundred percent going to get scolded by tae when i get back. Sighing, i look up at the alpha, who had reached to pick my phone from the table and passed it to me. I unlocked my phone and placed my face on my hand... 23 miss calls... that taehyung really is something..

"what do you want to drink jimin?" yoongi, had stood up. standing at the door.

"uh... do you have hot chocolate?"

He gave him a chuckle and nodded, walking out to the kitchen. I looked through my messages and saw taehyung's  chats.

------------------

-7 messages not seen-

Yah! hyung! where are you?? its already 12 pm at night!

hyung!

hello?

ya there??

JIMIN

REPLY ME

YAHHH!!

ARE YOU SAFE? MET ANY ALPHAS??

Gosh.... taehyung really is worried..i let out a soft chuckle and pressed the text button, and started typing.

yah taehyung chill

im at another guy's house, will be back soon

And no, no alphas . Don't worry he's a beta

He's really nice.

So chill
Gonna be back tmr

Love ya friend

                                            -message sent-

I felt kinda bad lying to him but if I had told him the truth, taehyung would most probably come bursting in. As taehyung claims 'alphas are very territorial' or something like that. I shaked my head to ignore the thoughts and smiled, it felt good that taehyung had cared about me.. i just realized i had such a good and nice friend.. grateful that taehyung had went up to me at primary school to say hi. That kid was just so hyper that he makes me laugh so much.

i then heard the door knob being tisted open, as the alpha male stepped in. holding two cups in his hand. he went over to my 'nest' and sat at the edge passing me my hot chocolate.

"thanks yoongi-hyung.."

yoongi nodded and went on to sipping his drink, smelling that it was probably coffee.

"jimin-ah.. do you enjoy listening to songs?"

"hmm?" i raised my head and smiled "yea i do!"

"great" he spoke before standing up and swiping up his phone and opened his playlist. The songs were sentimental and relaxing, and i dont really mind. I could listen to any sons as long as they have their own 'nice' in it.

Yoongi had went back to my 'nest' and embraced me in his arms. My face immediately turning red. "hy-hyung what are you doing?" i said shyly, buriying my face in his black woolen shirt.

I heard him chuckle and imagined him smirking. "you were asking for me to cuddle yesterday. Have you forgotten?"

i blushed even more suddenly feeling heat rise inside of me. Crap.. bad timing. i need to get off.. ASAP.

yoongi chuckled again "you know you cant hide heat from an alpha right? your pheromones are strong as ever" he said with his amazing deep voice. And i swore, that voice is going to make me get drunk in it..... NO WAIT what the hell am i saying? its just the heat! JUST THE HEAT!

One of yoongi's hands have found their way into my hair, ruffling it.  he breathed "jimin your hair is so fluffy...." he said softly. Another wave of heat ran through me like wildfire, i was burning up so quick... this is bad. But i didnt want to escape his hands, it felt so comfortable.. with his voice speaking right beside me, hand going through my hair.... it felt amazing. But if he had to be honest. It. Just. Wasn't. Enough.

I grabbed onto his shirt tightening my grip. I could already feel my erection.... And the heat was making me dizzy and sweating like crazy

"jimin....do you want me to..?" yoongi said looking at me with lustful eyes. I blushed up to my ears, the tip of my ears almost close to burning up.

"y-yes please....." i muttered softly, complete red and flustered

"what is it jimine? i cant hear you..." yoongi was teasing him, and his voice has already turned husky and low, sending shiver down my spine.

"i want-" a whimper escaped my mouth as he felt yoongi's large hands wrap around my clothed erection, he was teasing him.... and he was growing more and more impatient. "i want you..." i said with uneven breathing, breath hitching as his hands continued to palm me.

he heard a low growl that sounded almost like a feral animal. "say that again" he spoke with an animalistic- low voice, another one of his free hand going underneath his shirt, kneading one of his already hard buds. Slick was leaking out from his hole, as he moaned at the pleasure. "jimin say that again" yoongi reapeated hands still palming me and raising his head to suck at one of the sensitive spot of my neck. "Please, I want y-you" i breathed, wanting him, right now. His erection twitching, wanting to be freed from underneath all those clothed areas.

yoongi smirked and pulled back, i was already whimpering at the lost of the amazing feeling of his hands. Immediately my own hands going down to replace his.

"tch tch tch  so needy..." he gave me a smirk as he removed his shirt and jeans, leaving only his boxers on. He leaned back down, ripping off my t-shirt and pulling down my pants, together with my boxers. The feeling of cold air hitting my dick sent me shivering. Relieved that those awful layers of clothing was finally off.

Yoongi grabbed both of my wrist and locked them together above my head using one of his hands to hold them down. I frowned in protest, wanting, needing to touch... This gained a grin from yoongi before leaning down and kissed me while his one free hand traveled my body. He bit my bottom lip as i felt a sting and a trickle of blood trickled down from my lips.

He licked the wound and his hand pinching one of by nipples. I moaned at the pleasure and yoongi took that as a chance and slid his tongue into my mouth, using his tongue to travel every edge of my mouth as our tongue swirled together, like a synchronized dance.

Yoongi grinded his clothed un-erected cock onto mine as i choked on a whimper and he could hear yoongi chuckle.

"Please.. please d-don't tease....." i whimper digging into his back

"dont worry sweetheart... youll get what you want soon.."

------------------------

Cliffhanger! hate me yeh . HAh

Anyways... i wasnt planning for the cliffhanger... but im so tired to write finish all of it so i just left it there for now ;;

Also I still don't know what to settle on the POVs, should I use the term of 'I' or 'he' ?? I don't know which of which is better lol.

And yea thats it, See ya guys~ ily

also click vote if you enjoy this story
the shame of self promote :)