8

The next day at work was a horror.

I worked alone again at the front, curse that jungkook for it.

Everything was going as usual in the cafe, people chattering at a controlled loudness, girls giggling and whispering as they pointed at certain males and gossiped about things that I could not relate. Most of the customers were polite, although there was a small issue of a old geezer complaining about how there was no sugar in his coffee? I wonder if it's his first time having coffee, so I told him that the sugar packets were are the counter and that u add it yourself.

And he complained about customer service???

Well, all the more reasons for me to question wether people think with their brains or with their ass.

Back to the point- as I said , aside from the old man, everything was calm the cafe was having the relaxing vibe as usual.

... until HE came by.

I felt like my world was twisted upside down. Since the encounter of the Male, the suppressant pills for my heat had worked miraculously, not once had the pills worked as effectively on my body. It was until that day when he had marked me, the heat was just steadily under control, a beast peacefully snoring and asleep.

And well, all I could describe was that beast fucking turned into a train running 150 miles per hour and slamming into me making that sarcastic voice of "oH yoU thoUghT"

The bang of the kitchen door was heard as Jin literally stormed out from the back and pulled me by the collar of my shirt, dragging me all the way to the staff room.

I whined and hissed, I could feel the immense heat rising up from my abdomen.

"Park jimin- you son of a bitch I told you to take suppressant pills! The customers are going to complain again!" Jin tiredly groaned once he put me by the wall and let me lean my back on it, which I took the pleasure of curling up into a ball, still cursing at the heat making me shaky and making a reaction to the buddy downstairs.

"B-but I did" I countered weakly, my voice already wavering and failing me.

Then there was the ring being slammed repeatedly by someone at the front desk. Jin cursing once again before rushing out to deal with the person.

Guess who the person was?

JEON JUNGKOOK!

Hahahahaha sorry joking it's min yoongi.

Yoongi, not caring the protests made constantly by Jin, slammed into the small door from the front desk to reach the staff room. Where I was still pitifully curled up and whimpering.

The sight of him in front of me made the heat even worse. The stupid me thinking that being mates will decrease the heat you receive but oh nooooooooooo!

Of course the world decides to grab my expectations and throw it right into the bin right?

Ha.

His voice was unbelievably low and pupils slightly more diluted than his normal strikingly hazel eyes. He was panting which made me believe he either ran here or he was just being his predator self. Yet I was pretty sure the me at that moment preferred the second option more...