Chapter 4

Taehyung felt Jungkook's eyes burn through his back like fire, giving him goosebumps. He smirked to himself, knowing that Jungkook was most definitely gawking at his back muscles. "Yeah so just let me change re.." Taehyung trailed off, turning around to see Jungkook with his mouth open slightly.

The younger boy blushed and looked away quickly as Taehyung started to walk towards him. Taehyung felt an animalistic pit grow in his chest, loving the fact that Jungkook was checking him out. "You like what you see?" He asked, his voice low and filled with lust.

"Trust me, if you like that, you'll love what else I have." Taehyung whispered into the boys ear with a smirk, sending chills down the youngers back. "What would that be?" Jungkook asked, shocking Taehyung with the confidence he had.

"You'll find out." Taehyung smirked before biting his lip, knowing damn well he was going to regret this later. He didn't care though, he was really horny and he needed something to do.

"Are you guy-ew." Yoongi stood in the doorway with a look of disgust, his face in a grimace. The boys jumped apart from each other at his presence, Jungkook blushing like crazy. "Tae, work on your abs, there's like nothing there." Yoongi chuckled as Taehyung bit his cheek and rolled his eyes.

"Hoseok almost lit himself on fire. You guys should probably come out soon, unless you want slightly burnt Hobi for dinner." The mint haired boy chuckled before walking out of the room and down the hallway.

Taehyung sighed internally as he put his T-shirt on before leading Jungkook outside and around the large cabin. On the side of the cabin was a large fire pit, complete with chairs and a big bag of marshmallows.

Yoongi and Jimin sat together, a large blanket wrapped around the shivering Jimin. Hoseok was attempting (and failing) at roasting a marshmallow, and Namjoon and Jin cuddled on the opposite side of the fire.

Taehyung chuckled at Hoseok's yelp as his marshmallow lit on fire for the third time, a disappointed sigh leaving his lips soon after. He sat down next to the displeased boy, Jungkook taking the chair next to him.

"Why did you want us to come out here again?" Jimin asked Hoseok, who was squinting his eyes in annoyance at the burnt marshmallow. "I wanna play an actual game of truth or dare." Hoseok smiled, the firelight highlighting his sharp features.

The rest of the boys smiled in excitement, except for Jin, who sighed loudly. "But you guys suck at dares. It's all about gay stuff." Jin groaned, receiving a push to his side from Namjoon. He fell backwards with an 'oof' as the other boys laughed.

"Okay fine, fuck you we'll play." He chuckled as he got up and leaned against his lover. "Who starts?" Yoongi asked, looking around at each of the boys.

"Me." Taehyung grinned, knowing exactly how to fuck Jin up. "Jin," He started, chuckling as Jin's face filled with worry as to what he wanted. "I dare you to let me give you a haircut." Jin's eyes widened with fear.

"Okay, no way! We need at least one pass in this game." His voice gave off a warning that he was serious. Taehyung groaned and rolled his eyes, but complied with the demand. "Fine, everyone gets one pass to use, but only one." Jin breathed a sigh of relief at his words.

"Okay. Yoongi I dare you to sit on Hoseok's lap for three turns." Jin chuckled, watching as the mint haired boy groaned and walked towards Hoseok. "And you say our dares are lame?" He sighed as he plopped down onto Hoseok's legs. Jimin stared at the pair with a small pout on his lips.

"Alright. Hoseok I already know you're gonna choose dare." Yoongi spoke up with a roll of his eyes, making the older male giggle from under him. "So scream as loud as possible."