Chapter 11

"What the fuck was that?!" Jimin yelled furiously, slamming the front door closed. Jungkook watched in fear as he held an icepack to his head while the other boys watched the argument go down.

"Why the hell would you push him like that? Into glass?! What the fuck?" Jimin spoke through clenched teeth. Taehyung bit the inside of his cheek, wanting to cry.

He stared at the back of Jungkook's head, worrying if the boy was okay. Does he have a concussion? I'm so sorry Kookie, I didn't mean it.

Taehyung didn't mean to ignore Jimin, he really didn't. He was just too focused on the youngest boy and his small wound. Too focused to notice Jimin stomp up to him, his jaw clenched and eyebrows raised.

"You wanna know what it's like? To be pushed around?" Jimin pushed Taehyung violently, still seething at him.

"I'll show you what it's fucking like to be pushed around." He shoved Taehyung as hard as he could, making the boy stumble back. Taehyung let the male hurt him, knowing that he deserved it. His eyes were lifeless and dark, still terrified that he had hurt Jungkook.

The other boys quickly ran to Jimin and held him back, all worried for Taehyung's safety.

"Listen!" Yoongi screamed, making everyone paused and go completely silent. He looked more annoyed than anything else.

"I'll talk to him. Everyone else just make sure Kook is okay. Fuck." He sighed before pulling Taehyung's arm and leading him out of the cabin.

"Okay. What the hell was that?" Yoongi asked , sitting down on one of the chairs they had left on the deck. Taehyung let out a deep breath and sat down next to him, his face contorted into one of worry.

"I saw Jungkook kissing another guy." Yoongi's eyes went wide; he wasn't expecting that at all. "Oh." Was all he could manage to let out. Taehyung softly hummed in response, not really wanting to discuss it anymore.

"Alex?" Taehyung nodded, staring down at the wooden deck. Yoongi gulped, not really knowing what to say. He thought Tae was just on his man period... or something.

"Tae..." Yoongi's voice was soft and caring, making Taehyung look up at him. They locked eyes; Yoongi seemed genuinely concerned.

"He doesn't know that you like him. You and me both know he fucking loves  you. If you tell him, you guys can actually be together." Yoongi's voice was firm and almost demanding, making Taehyung feel just a bit intimidated.

"Yeah but what if we break up? Then I'll lose my best friend and maybe even you guys too. I couldn't live with that..." Taehyung stopped speaking as soon as his voice cracked, making him feel far less manly than he wanted to. He felt his face heat up as a small tear slowly rolled down his cheek before crashing on the deck below him.

"Tae, can I be honest with you?" Yoongi leaned closer to Taehyung, his words wise and face stoic. "Mhm." Taehyung hummed as he nodded, still trying to hold back the rest of his tears that threatened to spill.

"You and Jungkook seem meant to be. I mean, shit dude, you guys are perfect for each other. You can't tell me you don't see it either. You love him, he loves you. That won't ever change. If you two get together, it's gonna be forever. I can guarantee you." Yoongi paused and took a deep breath, starting to run out of air.

Taehyung listened contently, taking his words into consideration. He felt more tears rush down his cheeks, making his fingers twitch in embarrassment. He almost never cried. "Tae. If you and him were together, give me one reason you guys would break up." Taehyung raised his eyebrows, still silent. He tried hard to think, but couldn't get an answer.