Chapter 14

A/N: this is actually how I imagined them the entire story just tae has dark red hair instead of orange/redish hair oh my god

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Taehyung nearly growled before clenching his jaw. He felt his body start to burn with rage as Alex stood up quickly and met eyes with him.

"I-uh, I came to apologize." Taehyung's expression softened slightly, but still left traces if anger. He was confused as to why the hell Alex thought coming here would even be a good idea in the first place. "For?" Taehyung asked, his voice short and sharp.

Alex turned to Jungkook with guilty eyes. "I'm sorry I kissed you. I should've asked beforehand and it was obvious you and Taehyung had a thing. I was just caught up in the moment I guess." This made Taehyung's blood boil even more. Caught up in the moment? Really?

"Caught up in the moment? Do you think I'm fucking th-" Taehyung stopped instantly as he heard Jungkook's voice over his own. "Stop." Jungkook was looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes. "What?" Taehyung asked, confused. It wasn't his fault Alex was a fucking dumbass and decided to touch Jungkook. Obviously he was going to be angry.

"Just let him apologize." Taehyung watched as Jungkook turned back to Alex with a sorry expression. "I forgive you. But, I think it would be best if we didn't talk anymore." Alex nodded as his face visibly dropped, causing Taehyung to force himself to hide a smirk.

"I uh, guess I should go then." Alex mumbled before walking towards the exit. Taehyung made sure to give him the dirtiest glare possible as he walked past him. Taehyung turned towards the living room as he heard quiet whispers and footsteps.

"He didn't kill Alex!" Hoseok cheered as the rest of the boys walked into the living room from Yoongi's bedroom. "Sadly." Jimin faked a pout, causing the rest of the boys to chuckle.

"Namjoon, I need to have a talk with you in the kitchen. Hoseok and Jin, clean this shit up please." Taehyung winked at Namjoon, which thankfully Jungkook didn't see. Namjoon nodded as he followed Taehyung into their kitchen.

"I need your help bro." Taehyung said, leaning against the countertop. "With what?" Namjoon asked, chuckling at how serious Taehyung was for once.

"Go on the beach and set up some cute shit. I don't care what it is just make it fucking adorable. Like, Tumblr level adorable." Namjoon raised an eyebrow at him. "Are you gonna propose or something?" He laughed, causing Taehyung's face to go red.

"N-no, I'm gonna do something sweet. Just pretend like you're doing it for Jin. Make it really cute. In two hours or less?" Taehyung smiled, showing off his pearly whites.

"How much will you pay me?" Namjoon asked, smirking. Taehyung groaned loudly.

"Depends on the quality. I promise it'll be a lot though." Namjoon nodded and promised he would try his hardest. Taehyung thanked every god there is for Namjoon's existence in that moment.

"I owe you a fuck ton bro." Taehyung patted Namjoon on the shoulder, relieved that he was willing to do this in such a short about of time. Namjoon really was the best friend anyone could ask for.

"I'll pretend like we're just gonna watch a movie and then halfway through it you're gonna act like you have to go do something. Then you can do the thing without anyone knowing." Namjoon nodded along as Taehyung spoke out his master plan.

"Alright. Let's do this. Operation Taekook undergo." Taehyung nearly snorted as Namjoon said that with a perfectly straight face. After recovering his composure, he lead Namjoon to the living room where the rest of the boys sat.

Taehyung plopped down on the couch next to Jungkook and snaked his hand over his shoulder. "How about we watch a scary movie?" The rest of the boys loved the idea and much to Taehyung's happiness agreed to it.