Chapter 8

A/N: tae is my small little baby I love him so much nobody will ever love him more than I do when I look at him my heart goes BADUM

Taehyung was disgusted. Not at himself, or his surroundings, but with the boy who he was madly in love with. Why the fuck was he doing that.

Jungkook let out a loud groan before squeezing his eyes shut and gulping down the water. The boys around him all screamed, including Taehyung.

"I can't believe you drank toilet water!" Jimin screeched, sticking his tongue out and backing away as Jungkook glared.

"I didn't have a fucking choice now did I." Jungkook replied, his voice filled with venom. He put down the glass as he let out a quick breath as he turned to Jin.

Jimin and Jungkook were lying on the floor, Hoseok accompanying them. Taehyung and Yoongi sat on the couch next to Namjoon and Jin, who were burrowed up on a recliner.

"Jin, I dare you not to touch Namjoon for an hour straight." Jungkook smirked, seeing the older boy frown and stand up. He moved to the floor with a pout, leaving Namjoon to fend for himself. He was always super attached to Namjoon; completely obsessed with skinship.

"Asshole. Yoongi I dare you to give the sexiest smirk you can to Taehyung." Jin stuck his tongue out at the redhead, who squinted at him. Jungkook and Jimin turned to him, both appalled at the idea.

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he turned to Taehyung, seeming bored with the entire situation. The older male pulled his signature smirk; the younger boy collapsing backwards playfully due to his sexiness.

"Oh help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" Taehyung screamed, the other boys laughing at his idiocy. Yoongi flicked him on the forehead, chuckling quietly at how dumb he was. He turned back to the rest of the boys, expecting Jimin to seem very jealous. Although he wasn't. His face seemed full of curiosity. He smirked.

"Jimin, I dare you to keep your shirt off the entire time we're at the beach today." Jimin's face flushed at the dare, his curious stare breaking as he looked down. He nodded along with Yoongi, the idea he had originated coming back to his mind.

He turned to Jungkook, a determined look on his face. Taehyung noticed this and raised an eyebrow, wondering what the hell was gonna go down. Usually when Jimin had a plan, shit went completely wrong.

"Jungkook, give Hoseok a proper lap dance." As Taehyung had expected, shit was going completely wrong.

Jungkook snapped his head upwards, a shocked look plastered across his face. "What?" His voice cracked, a confused expression showing. Hoseok laughed and moved to a nearby chair, sitting straight up.

"You have to make it sexy too, no funny shit." Jimin slightly begged Jungkook, needing to see if his guess was correct or not. Jungkook squinted at the male before shrugging and standing up. He made his way over to Hoseok, a goofy look on his face

Namjoon grabbed his phone and turned on a 'sexy' song to set the mood, making the other boys laugh at how bad the song actually was. It only made Jungkook want to be sexier.

Taehyung gulped thickly at the scene he was staring at. Jungkook was standing over Hoseok, Hoseok's legs between both of Jungkook's thick thighs. The brunette had a look of sex on his face, seeming to be getting really into the lap dance.

He swung his hips to the music, matching the beat almost perfectly each time. He bit his lip and batted his eyes at the orange haired male below him, who giggled up at him. He started to bend down, showing off his sexy body to the older male.

Taehyung felt a surge of anger pule through him as Jungkook straddled Hoseok's leg and sat on his thigh, biting his lip harshly. He seemed really into the dance.

"I'm gonna go lay down." Taehyung seethed before quickly getting up and going to his room. He slammed the door shut, not really giving a shit what the other boys thought. To say he was pissed would be an understatement.

He stomped to the bed and flopped down onto it, practically seething. Jungkook was his. Nobody can interfere with that. Not even a stupid little game.

As he felt himself get more and more worked up, he realized what and why this was all happening. He internally groaned to himself as he pushed his face into his pillow, trying his best to fall asleep and forget about the world.

-

The boys all decided to go to the beach for some fun, except for Taehyung. He sat across the beach from the others, scowling at the water.

The other boys were playing in the water, having a contest of who could hold their breath underwater the longest without passing out. Jimin and Jungkook sat on the sand, talking to each other.

Taehyung knew for an almost fact the boys were probably talking about him, and his little episode from earlier. Fuck, they probably knew by now that he liked Jungkook.

It was extremely obvious.

The boy went through all of his possible options in his mind, trying to come up with a plan on how to fix this. Everything seemed to fail in the end though, so he was frustrated.

Very, very frustrated.

Suddenly, a thought came to his head that proved to be amazing. He had seen it in countless TV shows and books (though he never actually saw enough to see how the plan ended.)

His plan was perfect, out of this world amazing. He couldn't see a possible way for it to go wrong.

He smirked to himself as he lied down on the sand, pride filling him completely.

I'm gonna ignore Jungkook until my feelings go away.

A/N: sorry for a sorta late and crappy chapter lol. anyways how are you guys? how's school? (If you're in school) I have a really big Spanish test today and i'm nervous haha

also we didn't reach the goal for last chapter but that's okay!

ALSO Dare is about to hit 100k reads!!! agh!! I don't even know how to celebrate. I wanna give back to you guys, have any suggestions?

As always thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day/night :) stay beautiful