Chapter 6

A/N: IM BACK BOIS

"We're leaving in five." Yoongi informed the two boys before exiting their room. Taehyung nodded to himself, looking up from his phone to see Jungkook looking at himself in the mirror. The younger boy had on a worried expression, scanning his eyes over himself a countless amount of times.

"You look great." Taehyung grinned, his smile widening as Jungkook turned to him and smiled. "Really? I dunno. You look amazing too." Taehyung showed off his boxy smile as he stood up, standing behind the maknae.

He leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder, letting a quiet sigh escape past his lips. Both of the boys stared at each other in the mirror, smiles plastered across their faces.

"You gonna dance tonight?" Taehyung smirked at Jungkook, making the boys eyes widen slightly.

"In front of all those people? No, never." The younger boy chuckled nervously, biting his lip afterwards. Taehyung sighed again and turned the boy around, their faces mere inches apart.

The red haired boy smiled cheekily as he positioned his hands on Jungkook's hips, making the younger let out a surprised squeak.

"Dance with me." Taehyung pulled their bodies together, their chests flushed against one another. The brunette rested his head on Taehyungs shoulder, making the latter close his eyes, soaking up every last bit of the moment.

Taehyung started to hum out a soft melody, swaying their bodies together to the soft notes. He felt the familiar feeling rise up in his chest, forcing himself to end the beautiful moment.

"Dance with me at the party later?" Taehyung asked as he pulled away, showing of his shiny smile. Jungkook grinned back at him, nodding his head slowly as he admired the other boys beauty.

-

The beach was pact with drunken twenty year olds dancing to the music that blared from the speakers. The seven boys all stared at the crowds of people, wide eyed.

"Yoongi, what the hell man." Namjoon glared at the mint haired boy who had received the invite and decided to bring his friends.

"He said it was gonna be small, so I did too. More people equals more fun anyways, so calm down." Yoongi rolled his eyes as the other boys groaned, scanning the crowd as he looked for a certain someone.

He smiled widely once he found his target, waving his hand in the air as he did so. "Alex!" Yoongi yelled out, earning the attention from a tall grey haired boy.

The boy made his way to the group of boys, a grin plastered across his face. He was wearing all black, making Taehyung raise an eyebrow at how attractive he was.

"Guys, this is Alex. Alex, this is the guys." Yoongi introduced, watching as each of the boys said their names one by one to his friend.

"Nice to meet you all! Sorry Yoongz, I gotta go check in with a friend. I'll see you in a bit though." Alex yelled over the blaring music, giving Yoongi a side hug before running off towards the other side of the beach. Jimin glared as he ran away, his jaw clenched tightly.

"Go crazy." Yoongi laughed to the group of boys before pulling Jimin into the sea of people before them, probably to go dance.

Taehyung looked down at his phone, waiting for the other boys to walk away so that him and his Kookie could be alone.

To: Yoongi

Hey, have the DJ play a slow song in exactly 30 seconds.

From: Yoongi