Chapter 15 {Bonus}

{4 years after the last chapter lol}

"Keep your eyes closed." Taehyung giggled as Jungkook grumbled about having to cover his eyes. Earlier in the day Taehyung excitedly told Jungkook that he had a surprise for him, but the drive was going to be long.

He frantically pushed Jungkook into the car, making sure to blindfold him before hand. They were currently four hours into the drive, causing Jungkook to become even more curious than usual.

"Where the hell are we going that's six hours away?" Jungkook laughed, trying to contain his excitement. Taehyung smiled widely, forgetting for a split second that Jungkook can't see him. "You'll see. Now be quiet and enjoy the music." Taehyung leaned over and turned the volume knob all the way to the right, causing music to blast through the cars' speakers.

"My hands up they're playing our song..." Taehyung mumbled, just loud enough so that Jungkook could hear him.

"You didn't." Jungkook burst out laughing, remembering the sweet moment they shared years ago. "Maybe I did." Taehyung smiled, turning onto a highway.

Within seconds they were both belting out the lyrics to 'Party In The USA' by Miley Cyrus. The rest of the car ride was spent just like that, both of them screaming the lyrics to different songs that played on the mixtape Taehyung made Jungkook for their fourth anniversary.

"Alright. We're here." Taehyung sighed contently, watching as Jungkook turned his head, trying to sneak a peek through the blindfold. "Where is here?" Jungkook asked, half laughing half actually curious.

"I don't wanna ruin this with words, so I'll just show you." Taehyung pulled the loose end of the blindfold, causing it to unravel and fall onto the sand. Jungkook's mouth opened slightly in shock as he took in the serene beauty of the setting.

They were at the beach of the cabin they stayed in four years prior, where they fell in love. The sunset had just started, casting a pinkish glow onto the water. The entire scene looked as if they were in a movie, Jungkook couldn't even describe in words how beautiful it was.

Taehyung watched as a tear dripped down Jungkook's cheek, probably because he was realizing what was happening. He decided then was probably the best time, so he got down on one knee with a smile.

Jungkook turned to him, one hand over his mouth in shock as his tears kept falling. He couldn't believe how undeniably beautiful the entire moment was. His cheeks were flushed with embarrassment from crying, but he really couldn't care less.

Taehyung smiled wider as he took out a small box from his back pocket and held it in front of him. A small squeak was heard from Jungkook as he stood there and watched the love of his life propose.

"Jeon Jungkook..." Taehyung started, starting to tear up as well. "I honestly cannot put your beauty into words. I could try, but it would do no justice to how perfect you truly are. Not only are you my best friend, but you're my soulmate." Taehyung paused for a moment to sniff, feeling the moment start to get to him as well.

Jungkook stared at him, nearly falling to his knees to sob at how much he loved the man in front of him.

"You've always been by my side when I'm sad, happy, or even just needing someone to talk to. You have the purest heart and the smartest mind, and I can't believe I'm lucky enough to call you mine. Four years ago, even though I was scared, I knew we were destined for each other. And I know now I never want to lose you." Taehyung paused as he opened the box, revealing a small golden wedding band.

"Will you marry me?" Taehyung asked, voice shaking from crying. Jungkook fell onto his knees, nodding his head up and down what felt like a million times. "Yes, forever yes. Oh my god, yes." Taehyung chuckled as he slipped the band onto Jungkook's finger.

Their lips collided softly, neither of them wanting to ruin the delicate moment. After a moment of them holding each other, they let go, both smiling widely.

"I love you so much." Jungkook hiccupped, still crying from how overall beautiful the moment was.

"I love you with all my heart baby." Taehyung smiled, realizing one thing.

Maybe Truth or Dare wasn't such a bad game after all.

A/N: IIIII'VE GOT SOME EXPLAININ TO DOOOO

1. I'm sososososoososos sorry this took literally MONTHS to update. up until mid may, I was in a really depressed state and was borderline suicidal. after that I had a lot of big end of the year exams I needed to study my ass off for, and up until now my mom has had my laptop so I couldn't finish this. I know these are terrible excuses and I should've just updated I'm really sorry!

2. this chapter freakin SUCKSSSS and I'm also really sorry about that, I tried to make it really cute and emotional but that didnt really work out. also I didn't know how to end it so I just did that. ugh, I suck :)

3. THIS IS THE END OF TRUTH & DARE :( IM SO SAD YET SO HAPPY LOL. the amount of damn strESS this series has had on me was ass, but the amount of lovely readers I've gained from it was worth it <3 I wanna thank everyone who read and voted and commented, you guys mean the absolute world to me ! thank you all so much.

(also real quick what do ya guys think of the new book covers? I tried making a small theme but I cant change the covers for infatuation, love yourself or cut so it looks bad ajdijsljfj whatever)

thank you guys so much for reading and I really hope you enjoyed! don't forget you're beautiful and loved! <3

(also we're about to hit half a million reads on Dare and iim gonna cry akjdkjd)

if you guys wanna follow me on any of my social media's they're here vv

insta's ( have too many)

@ Miiiissssyyy (main)

@ fuckparkjimin (bts fan acc)

@ messyymissyy (main spam)

and my snap is MissyIsPenguin !

ANYWAYSSSSSS. I love you guys. stay beautiful <3