Chapter 7

a/n: I've been in a really bad place since yesterday so if you can comment your favorite quote or something that might make me feel better please 💗

"No."

The mint haired male glanced at the hiking trail with a frown, not wanting to have to do any physical activity. "I'm not walking up that much."

"Pleeease~" Jimin whined, pouting at him with large eyes. Yoongi sighed, hating how damn cute the small man was.

Jimin had convinced almost all of the boys to go hiking with him, all except Yoongi and Jungkook. Nonetheless, they still ended up getting forced to go.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook, hearing a loud sigh escape his lips as he threw his head back. The boy looked exhausted.

"You're already tired?" Taehyung chuckled, raising an eyebrow at the younger boy. Jungkook side eyed him and groaned loudly.

"Maybe. Shut up." The redhead chuckled again as Jungkook rolled his eyes. So cute.

Taehyung side stepped in front of the younger boy before bending down.

"Jump on."

Taehyung felt Jungkook lightly hit in back, giggling in the process. "I'm not five."

"Sorry, forgot you just turned six." Taehyung chuckled, sarcasm laced in his voice. Jungkook rolled his eyes before finally jumping onto his back, making Taehyung let out a quick breath.

"That's gay." Yoongi deadpanned, making the other boys burst out into a fit of laughter.

"You're the gay one here. Now, are we gonna go or what?" Taehyung chuckled out, hoisting Jungkook farther up onto his back. Yoongi nodded after groaning, starting to walk the trail again.

Taehyung looked around as they walked, admiring the beautiful scenery. The trail was filled with wild shrubs, and even a couple flower patches. He smiled to himself, feeling Jungkook wrap his hands around his broad chest.

He felt the familiar airy feeling invade his stomach, making him let out a quiet sigh. He fucking hated this feeling, but loved it at the same time. He couldn't keep himself from the younger boy no matter what he did; it was as if he were a magnet.

"Are we almost there?" Jin groaned, throwing his head back and wiping off his sweat. Jimin was the only one who knew where they were going; him being the only one who actually cared about not getting lost.

He turned to Jin and glared, still walking forward. "A couple minutes and we'll be there." He assured before stumbling over a rock, making the other boys laugh at his now very red face.

Taehyung hoisted Jungkook up once again after feeling him start to slip, moving his hands on the inside of the boys thighs for more support. He shook away all the dirty thoughts that flooded his mind, silently cursing himself out.

He looked up, feeling Jungkook pull on a strand of his hair. "Whatcha doin?" He chuckled, seeing Jungkook smile down at him. " 'm bored." Jungkook blushed, still rolling the strand of hair.

"Woah!" Namjoon exclaimed from the front of the group. He was a couple feet ahead of the other males, looking down a small pathway. Jimin giggled and hurried next to him, gazing down at the trail as well.

"That's it!" He cheered, jumping up and down excitedly. The other boys followed suit, staring down at the long path that lead to a lake surrounded by patches of trees and flowers. Taehyung's mouth hung open, seemingly in a trance by the pure beauty ahead of him.

"It's beautiful." Jin commented, seeming mesmerized as well. "Not as beautiful as you." Namjoon turned to him, giving him heart eyes.

Yoongi faked gagging noises.

"Can we go down there?" Taehyung asked, extremely excited to possibly go swimming. Jimin smiled at him and nodded, making a gesture for the other boys to follow him down the path.

-

Taehyung sat on the side of the lake, staring down at the cold water. Only his feet were sunken, swinging softly and making the water rock with his movements. Jungkook was laying in a field of flowers nearby, too far away for Taehyung's liking.

"So," Taehyung looked up, seeing Yoongi look down at him, "you and Jungkook. " Taehyung's eyes widened, panicking. He looked past Yoongi, seeing that Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok were on the other side of the lake, out of earshot.

"Fuck me dude." Taehyung groaned, resting his head in his hands. "I don't know what to do."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, plopping down next to him. He turned to the younger male, raising an eyebrow at him. "Just confess to him for fucks sake."

Taehyung lifted his head up and turned to the male, a look of annoyance on his face. "You know I can't do that."

"No, you won't do that." Yoongi replied, turning back to the water. The redhead sighed loudly, throwing his head back in despair.

"Fuck you feelings!' He yelled out, throwing his middle finger up in the air. Yoongi chuckled, slightly embarrassed to be the kids best friend.

"All I'm saying is confessing to him will make everything a lot simpler." The mint haired boy shrugged, standing up from the muddy bank of the river. "You can't just lead him on."

"I'm n-" Taehyung tried to defend himself, but was cut off as Yoongi jumped head first into the water. He rolled his eyes, standing up and turning around to see Jimin and Jungkook in a deep discussion.

He raised an eyebrow, walking towards them. What are they talking about that has Kook so upset? Taehyung thought, noting the pained look that spread across his crush's face.

"Hey." Taehyung spoke up once he was behind Jungkook, looking down at both of the males. Jungkook looked up to him, his expression at first shocked, but then washed away by a smile.

"Hey." Jungkook patted the spot next to him, indicating he wanted Taehyung to sit down. The older male smiled fondly before doing as instructed.

"Why haven't you come into the water yet?" He asked, pointing at the large lake behind them.

"I don't wanna get wet." Jungkook shrugged. Both of the boys turned to Jimin, hearing him trying (and failing) to conceal his small giggles.

"That's what she said." Jimin finally burst out, laughing harder than ever.

Taehyung and Jungkook both groaned.

"Go away." Taehyung pushed Jimin's arm slightly, very disappointed in the terrible joke.

"Shut up, you both love me." Jimin flashed his signature smile. Taehyung and Jungkook turned to each other, a knowing look in their eyes, before turning back to Jimin with goofy smiles.

"Sike."

A/N: I told you guys I'd update within a week hAH

anyways I know this is annoying and I'm sorry but pLEASE if you like this story go check out my Drabbles book and check out my other story Love Yourself :) Drabbles in basically a collection of short bangtan ship stories I write (they're all either soft or super sad lol) and love yourself is about each of the boys having their own insecurity and learning how to be happy in a world full of fucked up stuff :)

I haven't had a goal in a long time so! 500 reads and 100 votes and ill update :)