Chapter Six

Yú Mo Jia and Yǐn Shi Jie quietly drove the carriage forward. Still replaying the scene they saw. 

Marquis Hǔ: Did you get in any danger while on the road.

Bodyguard: Yes, we were attacked by seventy high martial artists assassins.

Marquis Hǔ: I guess you and Yú Mo Jia took care of them easily.

Bodyguard: Lord, we didn't do anything.

Marquis Hǔ: Oh, did an insane high level martial artist beat them up?!

Bodyguard: Lord, it was your daughter that beat them up.

Yǐn Shi Jie scratched his head, frustrated. How was he going to tell his Lord that his young miss not only was she put in danger but she also beat everyone up!

Yú Mo Jia sensed his companion frustration, "we keep it a secret."

Yǐn Shi Jie, looked at Yú Mo Jia who had hold of the reins of the horses before nodding his head dead serious, "a secret," he held out his pinky finger.

Yú Mo Jia wound his to Yǐn Shi Jie, and swore in his heart that whatever he saw today, he'll take it with him to his grave.

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling was not aware of these two men's worries as she stretched, a happy grin on her face. Ah, she was full!

She giggled as she remembered what they did before they started on their journey.

She'd ordered those two men to strip all the assassins bare till they were in their underwear and hung then up by their feet on the tree branches.

She then told them to write the characters 'poo' and 'head' on every one of their foreheads, so anyone passing could read it.

She sighed as she laid her head on the side of the carriage, she really needs to train this body! If she hadn't cultivated she wouldn't have stood a chance against those men, ah!

Those seventy men would not have been an issue to her in her previous life, rather they would not have even entered her eyes.

Five minutes! It had taken her nearly five minutes! She was unfit! A true waste at this point!

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling fisted her small hands and made a resolution, "I will become so strong that I can defeat Buddha and crush God under my feet!"

Hahaha, little sister you sure have determination! Hǔ Bái Ping Ling was startled to hear her brother's voice.

"Brother you're still alive?"

Ah, little sister. Cursing your handsome, majestic and intelligent brother to death! Of course I'm alright! Even The Magician is alright!

Even if he said this, Hǔ Bái Ping Ling still detected the strain in his voice, "what happened?" She asked worriedly.

Nothing for you to worry about little sister! But...little sister brother is sorry he couldn't protect you properly.

"Brother that man was strong."

That bastard...*cough* *cough* don't worry little sister, big brother will become stronger and defeat that wretched ba-eh...that bad guy! He didn't hurt you did he? Hǔ Bái Ping Ling smiled as he tried not to 'use bad words' in front of her.

"It doesn't hurt." And it was true, apart from the occasional pain in her neck, the physical injuries she'd obtained when she had been thrown at a tree seemed as if it had never had happened.

Good. Good. Little sister let brother rest, brother will appear very soon and you can fill brother in later.

"Get well soon."