Chapter Fifteen

However, as she was about to pass him, an unfamiliar scent entered her nose.

Frowning she twisted her body and grabbed hold of the sword on his left hand, forcefully pulling it out of his grip. She jumped around on to his back and using her legs to wound themselves around his right arm, she clung her arms around his neck and held the blade to it.

"You're not my brother. Who are you?" Her voice was extremely cold as she spoke.

Shén Guo Yewei's body stiffened as he felt the cold blade against his exposed neck. His head was tugged back by her arm. His eyes narrowed as he was about to transfer the blade from his right hand to his left, he felt the skin snap under the blade, causing blood to flow out.

His body stiffened once again not daring to move just in case the blade went in deeper. "How do you know that I'm not your brother?" The voice was very similar, exactly the same as her brother's. 

Bái Ping Ling laughed as she leaned down slightly to whisper in his ears. "Your smell."

Shén Guo Yewei frowned. What was she trying to say?!

Bái Ping Ling dark eyes rippled, once she had determined that this man wasn't her brother she was more confident. After all she wasn't fighting a man who's cultivation was at the God's stage. As she thought of this, images of what happened in the cave flashed through her mind. Her eyes narrowed ever so slightly before she unwrapped her small legs from around his arms and kicked off his back to land several meters away.

Bái Ping Ling crossed her arms are she watched the man who's facial features are exactly the same as her brother's, turn around with a confused expression. "Have I passed your trial yet? Mind dropping this illusion?"

The shock on the handsome face was the last thing she saw before her world collapsed and everything turned black.

Once Bái Ping Ling opened her eyes, she saw the worried face of  Shén Guo Yewei looming over her. "Big brother?" Her voice was slightly hoarse and weak.

Shén Guo Yewei seeing that his little sister was alright was very relieved. "Little sister, are you alright?!" Checking her body for injuries he questioned in a worried tone.

Bái Ping Ling frowned as she nodded before sitting herself up. "Big brother I'm fine, it was just a small trial from the Heavens Dimension Cultivation book."

Shén Guo Yewei helped her sit up, allowing her small body to lean against his arms. "Did that stupid book do anything to you? Are you hurt in anyway?"

Bái Ping Ling shook her head. "Big brother I'm fine." She looked around the well lit cave.

There in a corner, crouched the culprit of this whole mess. He was clutching his head as he cowered away from The Magician who stood with his arms crossed and his back to them.

"The Magician, what is he doing?" Bái Ping Ling whispered.

Shén Guo Yewei smirked as he looked towards the direction his little sister was looking up. Grabbing her around the waist, he heaved her up and carries her in a princess style to where The Magician was. "When you had collapsed suddenly, the Heavens Dimension Cultivation book tried to flee, hence The Magician just gave him a little beating."

Bái Ping Ling's mouth formed an 'O' shape as they got closer to the pair.

The Heavens Dimension Cultivation book seeing the approaching figure instantly stood up and pointed at Bái Ping Ling exclaiming in one breath. "Human, tell me what sh*t luck of a nose you have to be able to detect that my illusion was an illusion by your f*cking nose!"

The Magician hearing the string of cuss that this smelly book was spitting out sent another magic wave attack towards it.

Even if the Heavens Dimension Cultivation book wanted to escape the currents of attacks he wasn't quick enough, ending up being hit by all four elements. "F*ck your damn mother! What had I f*cking done to de- AH! " a fireball directly entered his mouth.

Bái Ping Ling seeing this, cringed as she turned away. She might be able to kill people easily, but burning them inside out was a bit harsh for her eyes. Looking up past the strong chin of her brother's she poked his cheeks. "Let's return back to main camp, I've been gone for too long and Ex Commander Sun had probably concluded that I've gone on a vacation."

She then looked at The Magician. "Don't kill him." The Magician didn't reply, but she knew that he had already heard her.

Hearing this Shén Guo Yewei gently smiled before nodding and jumping with ease out of the hole, leaving the screeching book and The Magician behind.