Chapter Seven

Guys you're finally up to date!!

Hǔ Bái Ping Ting, Yú Mo Jia and Yǐn Shi Jie had arrived to the army by mid afternoon, so when she had finished sparring with Commander Sun, the sun had already set.

So that evening, Hǔ Bái Ping Ling sat on the rug on the floor in her tent. Golden lights envelope her small body. Cocooning her nicely inside.

Her waist length wavy hair floated around her body, as if she was underwater. The black garments which she had worn previously that day fluttered gently.

She had been careful when she had made this makeshift clothe. Making sure that the collar had covered as much of her neck and shoulder as it could.

That bastard! She had seen the mark, admits that it was very beautiful. But the red lines and swirls constantly reminds her that she was weak, so every time she catches a glimpse of this wretched mark she would want to kill someone.

A white book float around her head, playing with the golden lights.

Stage thirty one. Thirty five. Forty...Forty five... Fifty...

One by one she passed through the stages of the Celestial Wheel Cultivation book.

She had found out, that when she reaches level thirty, she only needs to cultivate one task till stage sixty. Then from sixty she would enter the Eternal Realm section of the cultivation book.

This is also the same as the Golden Abyss Cultivation book.

So here she sat, sweat dripping from her brows as her veins stretched till they're taunt.

Fifty five.

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling's brows furrowed as she gritted her teeth. She felt the pressure in her ears and the blood rushing to her head. No, she cannot stop.

Fifty six.

Her conscious wavered, but she remained strong as she continued to pull in the strands of colours around her.

Fifty eight. Fifty nine. Blood rose up her throat.

Just a bit more... Sixty.

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling's eyes snapped open. The feeling of tiredness was instantly washed away.

The white book shattered like glass into a million small golden pieces, scattering the fragments onto Hǔ Bái Ping Ling's head.

The golden lights that had been wrapped around her slowly swam off her body, and began to swirl in front of her.

Gradually the golden lights changed and a small figure of a person could be seen.

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling gasped as she saw a little girl in white, who looked to be around two or three standing in front of her.

Two silver pigtails hung from the side of her head tied nicely up with a white ribbon, and a cute full fringe covering her brows. Green eyes stared straight at her as an adorable smile adored the little girl's face.

So cute!

"Mistress." The little girl bowed. Hǔ Bái Ping Ling's brows raised.

"The Celestial Wheel Cultivation book?" Unsure she asked. The little girl nodded happily.

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling was surprised. She had thought the mystical books if taken human form would be old grouchy men, who criticized her at every turn. But here, a little cute girl stood, claiming that she was the Celestial Wheel Cultivation book!

"Why?" The Celestial Wheel Cultivation book waddled towards her and without asking sat in her lap. Hǔ Bái Ping Ling couldn't help but smile as she instantly wrapped her arms around the girl's stomach.