Chapter Sixteen

Okay just a question, but have you guys recently visited my other account White_Sura? Because I can't even log into that account and when I typed my username into the search bar it doesn't come up?

Several weeks passed by in a breeze.

At this moment in time, Hǔ Bái Ping Ling was sitting at a table with mountains of scrolls in front of her. A light ball illuminated the dark surrounding as she carefully looked over the documents.

Sitting not too far away from her was her brother, The Magician and the Golden Abyss Cultivation book whom were all sipping tea, occasionally sending a palm size element ball towards the depressed Heavens Dimension Cultivation book that was tied up by a celestial silk thread which had been in her brother's possession.

A few days ago, when The Magician had returned with a mummified Heavens Dimension Cultivation book, the other two mystical books book had caught up with him about the recent events that had happened. After some scolding, the Heavens Dimension Cultivation book had admitted that Hǔ Bái Ping Ling had passed his trial and he had allowed her access to the collection of cultivation within his space. After some warning from his part Hǔ Bái Ping Ling had yet to touch any of the cultivation methods in his space and had been diligently cultivating the Golden Abyss Cultivation book till he also reached the same level as Little Yang.

The Golden Abyss Cultivation book could now gain a human form of a sweet little boy, with red hair and golden eyes. His skin was beautifully tanned and he seemed to be the same age as Little Yang dressed entirely in a red and gold robe.

Now the Golden Abyss Cultivation book was known as Little Ying and Hǔ Bái Ping Ling had decided to give a name to the Heavens Dimension Cultivation book, which was now Baka (A/N if people doesn't know then this is apparently 'stupid' in Japanese?)

Little Yang who was sitting in Hǔ Bái Ping Ling's lap frequently placed a sweet in to the open mouth of Hǔ Bái Ping Ling's. "Mummy, that Commander Sun is really hateful. Only giving you a weeks' notice of the upcoming annual event." Little Yang huffed as she stuffed a pink sweet in to her mouth, puffing up her cheeks in dissatisfaction as she spoke.

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling absentmindedly patted the fuming little girl before looking at the scroll in her hand. Earlier that morning, Commander Sun had as usual, pranced in to her tent and dumped a cargo of scrolls on top of her wooden desk, exclaiming that she wasn't doing enough work and that she needed to take charge of the annual battle that was held between the four major clans.

From her memories belonging to the previous owner, her father did mention how they always won the annual event and there seemed to not be any challenges from the four-major clans.

When Commander Sun had told her that he had always been the one to plan the strategy, she had no reaction. After all, when her father had told the previous owner and her mother how the army had fought, it hadn't been anything impressive. Taking over three days to take down a bunch of fools? How could that be anything to boast about?

However, when Commander Sun had said that this year, the Emperor of the Shé had just established an alliance with the Emperor of Lóng and that they decided that for entertainment for both countries, they would use the force of both countries to hold a 'friendly' competition.

Once Hǔ Bái Ping Ling had heard this, she nearly laughed. What 'friendly' competition? It's clearly to show the strength of the two countries, mainly as warning!

After having read about some of the information of this mainland, Hǔ Bái Ping Ling came a conclusion that the kingdom of Shé was one of the smaller countries. However, even if it was small, with the White Tiger Army and the other three clans fighting in battle, the kingdom had yet to bow down to anyone. Unfortunately, for the kingdom of Shé it was a neighbour of the most powerful country, Lóng.