Chapter Eleven

I know. I know. It's short, but long chapters would take me 4 days to do!! But enjoy the chapter! 

While Hǔ Bái Ping Ling was angrily ranting in her head, she didn't realise that not too far on a tree branch was a black shadow. It had no features, only the pair of silver eyes that shone brightly as it stared intently at a certain red tent.

Early the next morning, Commander Sun who was in a joyful mood came to greet the new commander of the White Tiger Army, however he was only greeted with the sight of an empty red tent.

Where did Little Bunny go?

Searching all over, he ended up at the base of the a very steep cliff.

He shielded his eyes as he tried to block the scorching sun. It was already approaching summer and the sun was high in the sky. However, there was still a cool breeze that prevented one from dying from the heat.

There he saw Little Bunny pushing solider after solider off the cliff.

The screams that followed each fallen soldier remained echoing in the air, even after they laid flat against the face of the cliff.

Commander Sun was surprised. What was Little Bunny doing?

"Come here!" Standing under a tree, well within the provided shades from the leaves, Hǔ Bái Ping Ling yelled at a soldier who had screamed when she had pushed him off the first time. "You scream again and I'll make you regret it." She glared at a very buff soldier whose blond hair was tied up tightly in a top not.

When Hǔ Bái Ping Ling had first arrived at the army camp, she had been surprised to see people with so different characteristics! It was as if, if she was in the previous world then this would be a massive group gathering of many races!

The soldier who had been scold at wanted to cry. Look at this little fellow! He had just become the commander but already scared the living daylights out of the whole army! Nobody defied any training that Commander Hop had thrown at them this morning! Only grudging following all the orders.

Yes, the whole of White Tiger Army had given Hǔ Bái Ping Ling a nickname. If she was to know about this matter, she would have pushed all these men off the cliff without attaching the ropes around their waists!

"Actually, all of you! If anyone dares to scream again, wait to see how this uncle teaches you all a lesson!" Hǔ Bái Ping Ling glared at the crowd of fully grown men whose legs were all shaking.

"Yes, Commander!" These men were terrified, they were trained to fight on battlefields. To wield a sword and slash the enemy. However, here Commander Hop was making them do something so terrifying! Ah, their little hearts can't take it!

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling watched with crossed arms as the men bit their teeth tightly before leaping off the edge.

AH!

She lightly sighed. These pathetic fools! She still had many more training for them that she had learnt and trained from in the modern world. How can these men who cut people like grass can't even stomach the thought of heights?

However, she still made a mental note of those who didn't utter a word as they easily leapt off the edge of the cliff. And one of those people was Jiǎ Kang Min.

However, if she was to know that this iceberg nearly peed himself when he had first jumped off she would've laughed her imaginary socks off.

"Hey. Hey. Commander Hop. When will this training finish?"

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling who heard this became extremely ridged.

The soldiers and Jiǎ Kang Min who was not standing too far away also halted what they were doing. Cold swear drenched their clothes. What was this idiot asking Commander Hop?!

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling's head twitched and her mouth couldn't help but constantly quiver. Her entirely being was extremely agitated. She turned to the man that spoke. Rather, she turned to the boy that spoke. He looked to be around ten or so. His short blond hair was casually fluttering in the wind and his blue eyes were gleaming happily.

"What did you just call me?" She question was quiet. Causing those who heard it to have their hair stand on end.

The boy also felt that something was not right. However, he seemed as if he couldn't put his hand on what was the problem when he repeated the question. "Commander Hop, what are we doing next? Are we going to do some intense battle Commander Hop. Commander Hop..."

The older soldiers face palmed themselves. They were all finished.

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling gave the boy a sweet smile. "Say, why are you calling me Commander Hop?"

Several head shakes issued as mostly everyone glared at the boy. Don't say anything. Don't say anything! If you do, don't even think about the consequences, they wouldn't even be alive to receive the punishment.

Commander Sun, who frowned when he saw that no more soldiers were falling off the cliff was wondering what was happening. However, what happened next made him glad that he wasn't part of Little Bunny's training. Or rather, he should call him Commander Hop. After all it was him, Commander Sun who had begun to address Little Bunny as that in front of the other soldiers.

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling pouted as she sat hovering above a waterfall.

Ha! Ha! Commander Hop!

Shén Guo Yewei laughed as he also hovered above the water next to his little sister.

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling sent him a deadly glare before flicking her finger. As she did that, the water that falling off the edge of the waterfall curved up before flowing round and round in the air.

The Magician who was also outside, enjoying the fresh air raised his brows. "Little one, you are getting rather powerful for you age." Hǔ Bái Ping Ling who heard this sent him a grin.

After that, The Magician and Shén Guo Yewei found themselves covered in water.

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling giggled at the miserable state of the two.

Shén Guo Yewei was slightly surprised, he knew that his little sister was a genius, but being too able to attack two gods without allowing both of them to react? What power!

The Magician was also praising Hǔ Bái Ping Ling in his heart.

However, even if these two gods were joyful for her, the two cultivations were still not impressed enough. After all she hadn't completed the first one hundred stage yet!

Only they knew how many one hundred stages they stored, however, they forgot to mention it to these people, hence Hǔ Bái Ping Ling who was excited that she only need forty stages more to reach one hundred in one of the books would be given a shock when she realised that, those were just the foundation of the cultivation the two books provided!

"Ah ~" Hǔ Bái Ping Ling sighed content as she closed her eyes.

Shén Guo Yewei and The Magician had both easily dried themselves off, before also laying on their backs in the air and closed their eyes. What freedom, they enjoyed this immensely!

All three people were absorbed in their own fantasy land hence they completely were not aware of two pairs watchful eyes that was not far into the distant.