Chapter Nine

If someone actually kept track of the votes, this novel is by far winning. Therefore, I already began to write the chapters. However, I was going to keep them until 9pm before publishing. But I don't trust Wattpad to not delete my chapter somehow when I return. So, I'm publishing now~

Oh, also. A quick question. Do you guys want the chapters to be short or like the first few chapters long?

"Alright!" After some thoughts, Hǔ Bái Ping Ling finally agreed. The others who heard the exchange between the two, began to sweat cold sweat for Little Bunny.

Aiya, who in the whole of Shé didn't know that their Commander Sun was second to one, only falling short of the great general Hǔ himself.

Ah, Little Bunny doesn't want to live any longer! These men, who followed Commander Sun, naturally picked up the nickname that he had given to Little Bunny. Hence, they began to address him also as Little Bunny.

"Ha! Ha! Little Bunny, you'll surely regret your decision!" Commander Sun was feeling chuffed that he could now teach this little brat a lesson for never following his orders! However, after studying the youth for a few weeks, he had come to realise how immensely powerful the youth was, not just at his age, but himself overall!

Which family could boast about their child reaching such a high level at such a young age! Not only that, but the child understood morals and was extremely quick witted and intelligent. He's hard working and his growth in power and strength was incomparable!

Because Commander Sun being who he is, actually forgot the identity of this child. Hell, every time he actually tires to remember his mind instantly goes blank and his head would swim with a dense headache!

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling pouted. This old man was so sure of himself! Just wait till she floors him again and again!

Commander Sun clapped his hands. "Alright, come down and we'll set the stakes." Hǔ Bái Ping Ling nodded before gracefully leaping off the tree. Landing on both her feet, she dusted her robes before following Commander Sun who lead them towards a different sparring ring than the one she had fought Jiǎ Kang Min against previously.

Standing atop of a greyish rope that was a couple of meters from the ground. Hǔ Bái Ping Ling grinned across at the Commander Sun who was also lightly smiling at her.

The breeze fluttered gently across her face, whipping some strands of black ink hair that managed to have escaped from her tight bun. Her makeshift robe fluttered in the wind as the sun shone its ray gently onto her petite frame.

"This is rather different." Hǔ Bái Ping Ling lightly commented as she turned her head to see the crowd gathered around, forming a ring below.

"Ha! Ha! I had thought that since you seem to spend all your days in a tree like a little monkey, I had thought to make this interesting we'll fight on a rope."

"Indeed." Hǔ Bái Ping Ling carefully studied the layout of the ropes. Where they criss-crossed each other and where they don't, she etched every single piece of detail into her mind.

The crowd was restless below. Ah, someone please put some common sense into Little Bunny's mind ah! Why is Little Bunny going to fight a fully-grown man that was the peak of his current cultivation, which is the Martial King!

Aiya, even if all these people had told Hǔ Bái Ping Ling about the current cultivation of Commander Sun she wouldn't have even blinked. Her only reply would be. "What's that?"

The cultivations that the books provided her had never mentioned the Martial King cultivation rank. Let alone a Martial Emperor or Martial God! These low levelled cultivations never entered the eyes of these two sacred books! Even the Magician Cultivation Book, never had those low-class cultivation written anywhere in his pages!

However, all these 'low class cultivation' was actually near the summit of cultivation one could achieve in this mainland! But alas, Hǔ Bái Ping Ling was stuck with godly treasures that doesn't know the meaning of teaching from the bottom up, all they could do was complain when Hǔ Bái Ping Ling did not cultivate enough.

"Ha! Ha! Scared yet? This Commander Sun wouldn't mind if you admit defeat right this moment!"

The crowd below nodded anxiously. Little Bunny don't sacrifice yourself, ah!

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling gave Commander Sun a flash of a smile. "Quite gabbling and let set the stakes. You've put the commander position in line, however I was two other things!"

Commander Sun stroked his chin as he watched the confident youth standing opposite him. "Alright, then I'll ask for three things in return! Name your other two prices!"

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling smirked. "One is already the commander position. Two, sweets. I want a country full of sweets! And three, I'll tell you when the times comes!"

Commander Sun was first rolling his eyes before he was slightly surprised. This little brat knows how to use his hands well! "Alright! I agree!"

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling cutely smiled. She had been starving for sweets. Her teeth were itching to sink themselves into a yummy looking sweet very soon!

"Then I Commander Sun will ask that if you lose, you'll have a magician permanently attach a pair of ears and tails to your body. Second I would like for you to train diligently in all the trainings I provide and third would be the same as yours!"

Hǔ Bái Ping Ling hearing this wanted to slap this perverted old man! What ears and tails! She doesn't want to become a furry!

However, if she won...

After thinking for a few milliseconds, Hǔ Bái Ping Ling nodded her head.

"Then it's a deal."