Summary

•Book Cover At Top•

"Scott, just listen to me, okay? You're no one. You're someone, you're... Scott, you're my best friend. And I need you. Scott, you're my brother. So if you're gonna do this, I think you're just gonna have to take me with you."
—     Stiles Stilinski, 03x06

Stiles Stilinski was kicked out of his pack the day after graduation. He couldn't help but lose all hope. That is until he returns home to find a letter.

This letter will change his life forever. It was from the University of California saying he got into their forensic psychology program. In a few years time, he begins to work with the FBI in the Behavioral Analysis Unit.

Spencer Reid works in the same unit. He's a little socially awkward and doesn't exactly know how to act around people.

When they met sparks fly. In only a few short years they are happily married.

Now, a case brings Stiles back to Beacon Hills, but this time Stiles has his team and his husband with him. What will happen when he and the pack meet? Will the catch the killer in time?

*Authors Note*
I, of course, don't own Criminal Minds or Teen Wolf.

Also, the Characters are going to be slight AU.

I hope you enjoy my story! I have lots of story ideas! Please feel free to leave a comment I always try to comment back!