Chapter 12: Who Let The Void Out?

"To think in terms of either pessimism or optimism oversimplifies the truth. The problem is to see reality as it is." – Thích Nhất Hạnh

The pack had to of known they were there, you know with the super senses and all, but they haven't shown their faces. Derek (Morgan) was standing at the door knocking slowly, of course, a taunting smile plastered on his face.

Scott threw the door open, "What the hell do you want"

Derek smiled broadly, "We need information, asshole."

Long story short they were all sitting in the living room with Derek and Stiles on a comfy couch. The pack sat across from the room from them glaring angrily. Well, some of the pack that was Lydia was peering at them with interest and making googly eyes at our dear Derek Morgan. Scott, of course, being Scott did glare, but in reality when I say everyone in the Pack was glaring it was really only him.

For the rest of the Pack, Mr. Sourwolf himself was leaning into a wall silently being broad as always. The younger pack members look at the two-man cautiously but curiously with maybe a little excitement two FBI agents were in front of them. So really it was just Scott that was glaring angrily, but that's seemed to be his thing lately.

Stiles moved his fingers tapping them each gently against his thumb. Something he did that not only helped him think but helped him with the extra energy that always seems to course through his veins.

Scott's huffed, "What do you guys really want?"

Derek was about to slug forward with a super sassy response when Stiles grabbed him by the arm and gave him a look. The man shifted his weight before beginning, "A hunter was the one doing the doing the killings. We profile that he was working alone, but the scene there was another man. This is your territory do you know anything about this?"

Scott huffed again, "Now why I should help you, Stiles."

Stiles smiled darkly, "Because he stabbed one of your pack members and she just might be dying right now. And you're doing nothing to help her."

Scott pulls back slightly and looked at it the pack members finally noticing that one of them was missing. Then it was Keira the gasped, "Malia.l

Stiles nodded sadly after this simple and remorseful response Scott's eyes glowed a faded red, "What did you do to her?"

Styles look at him confused. Were the wire really that mixed up in his brains, my God. He chose his words carefully said, "Our unsub, Ricky Smith, at some point in the last 48 hours took her when we got to the crime scene, Ricky's house, he was waiting for us. Malia got stabbed with a silver knife by Ricky as was was my boss, a good man, and friend, but by another man that came from the ceiling. Before Ricky killed himself he said he knew what she was. Now, this leads me to believe that he was a hunter. Now, do you know anything about any hunters or other supernatural as you're the alpha of this territory and you should have a rubric of every supernatural creature that lives here? Do you or don't you have any idea who could've done the Scott?"

Scott glared at him with a silent dare, "Do you have to speak to me as if I'm a child, Stiles?"

Stiles shook his head he was getting tired of this crap, "Just answer the question, Scott."

Scott crosses arms, "No."

Stiles looks up the man, "What?"

Scott looked at the wall his teeth clenched slightly, "No, I don't have a list of the supernaturals in this area nor do I have any idea who could've done this."

Stiles got up from the couch and walked to the window before asking and, "Why not? All alpha have a list if not a physical one then they have a mental one."

Scott's response was, "Yeah well not me. This is my pack and you're not part of it so just get the hell out of my house."

Stiles turned around facing the man, "Your pack member is hurt maybe dying and all you can think about is how I'm not in your little pack. My God grows up and gets your head out of your ass. I'm here to solve a crime not play nice. So if you would put on your big boy alpha panties and figure your shit out maybe we could get through this without any other people losing their lives.

Scott laughed, "You're just jealous of me, aren't you?"

Stiles looked at him dumbfounded, "Yeah maybe at one time I was as a teen, but not now I'm just starting to pity you because you're just a little man, Scott. Your half the person you once were and really I don't know what happened to you but somethings not right anymore."

Scott's eyes lit to life with anger, "What the hell did you say?"

Stiles rolled his eyes looking over to Derek. Who was just sitting on the couch taking in the situation trying to stop himself from giggling?

Scott chuckled darkly, "Do you want to know why everyone hates you so much. You killed people and you were always a useless and a weight to the pack.

Stiles sighed,  "We were just kids you got a let it go."

Scott glared at him and swung his fist shouting, "You killed my first love!"

Stiles caught the werewolves fist. "I didn't kill her Scott an arrow did that wasn't shot form my hand. So no I didn't kill her. I was void and yes void killed people but he didn't kill her. I have to live with that but this is not what she would have wanted Scott."

Scott looked darkly and tried to pull his hand back, "What are you void again? How did you get stronger, your weak?"

Stiles sighed letting the man's first drop, "I went to the gym a lot and worked hard a lot. For your information, a part of me will always be affected by void but I'm not a Void Stiles anymore. I'm stronger because I had to be. I'm happy because of the sadness I have known. I'm smarter because of my mistakes and I am wiser because I have learned. You got to get your act together man. You act as if you haven't lived more than a year at the time of 10. You are childish and unfit to be an Alpha. You need to find out what is going on in your territory or else."

Scott replied slyly, "Or else what?"

Stiles smiled tauntingly as he walked out, "I'll show you the part of me that is still void and you're going down for the murders."
                      ~~~
After he and Derek got out of the wolves earshot Derek asked, "Did you mean it?"

Stiles smiled, "Of course not. I'm not completely crazy."

Derick smiled,  "That's Why were friends we not do crazy shit to prove a point. Now, where are we going next, man?"

Stiles drove and turned to him saying, "To someone I know will have answers as cryptic as he might seem."

Derek grinned, "You knew he didn't have the answers! You just wanted to get under his skin, you sly dog!"

Stiles smiled, "That's spark and fox to you, Mr. Penelope's Chocolate Love!"

Derek turned on the radio and Who Let The Dogs Out was on. He sang, "Who let the void out? Who, who, who!"