Chapter 14: Sparks

"In today's rush, we all think too much — seek too much — want too much — and forget about the joy of just being." - Eckhart Tolle

When Stiles awoke next he could feel the power bubble up in his veins, and he knew it was only a matter of time before it busted to surface. His body hurt and he had a headache. The only thought on his mind though was getting home so he could snuggle up to a movie with his husband, but no, he was here in the middle of nowhere laying on a tree stump as if he was a stoner that had past out after his last blunt.

He got up and started walking back, and somehow, probably by the power or that damn tree, he knew the way. In his mind he could see the lines of power that came from the tree and it was as if everything around him was a better color than before. Maybe, someone drugged him after all.

He could feel deep in his bones that something was different now. The way to the town was a calming walk after everything he had on his mind. He tapped into his scents and could smell the sweet and woody smell of the woods. He found himself at some point in front of the police office. Through a window he could see his team, they were pacing, he found himself in that moment smile. They were his family and they were worried about him. Walking in after smiling like a creeper and looking in like one as well, Spencer pulled him closely into a hug. "What's going on?"

Stiles could only smile at the group, "We are going to solve this case and get home to our families."
                      ~~~
It turned out that Rossi was very good at getting his way, probably from years of practice and all his wifes. To put it simply they were on the case and wouldn't be off of it until they solved it.

Apart of Stiles was out for blood now. They had after all hurt one of his best friends and almost family members, but another part knew that all he really wanted was to solve this care and get Hutch home to his son.

Now, he had awoken some kinda special gift that he had hidden in his genes for god knows how long. He wanted his apartment, covered in books as it might be, over the stupid hotel he was in at the moment. When he got home he was going to snuggle with Spencer for three days strait then maybe just maybe he would be willing to go back to work as long as he never had to come back to Beacon Hills on a case. Then again when did things go anyone's way in Beacon Hills?

Stiles was sitting back in an office chair looking at a map of the town and it's surrounding area. He knew some places that supernaturals would be drawn to and would like to gather. He could almost feel where some places of groups of individuals gathered. He, of course, circled them in red. Other places he circled in blue if he knew they were a safe haven per say.

Being a spark was most like being Wicca but with a bit more active powers. You didn't really have supernatural powers, but the ability to shape the world around you with the power of belief along with influence nature. He could feel things a little bit more, but still really didn't feel like he was magical. He wasn't magically a bad ass either. He was as he always had been that being unbelievable smart, difficult to deal with at times and kinda geeky. He had seen ever star Wars and every superhero movie out there, yes even ones in other langues. he worked for the FBI and he was still married to one of the smartest people in the world and that wouldn't be changing anytime soon. Being a spark wasn't going to change his life.

He had a deep feeling in his bones. He knew that something was coming and deep inside his gut he knew that whatever it was he would be ready for it. He knew those around him were strong and could take anything thrown at them. He would do the same. This hunter had just angered a team of amazing agents so he better watch his back for the pain he caused. It was Stiles turn now to cause the hurt.

Stiles had the team going to ever supernatural in the area and explain what was going on. Many of them knew the victims and told them that they had no idea that a hunter was in town.

Spencer at the time was sitting across from Stiles his thinking face was on when he asked, "So, this unsub has killed others before, right? He had to have had to know the area so we are looking for a local that a one point wasn't a supernatural hunter, but a normal one. lets say he finds out about the supernatural by the some crazy freak accident. Now, he wants to kill all the supernaturals in the area."

Stiles nodded, "So we are looking for freak accidents that happened in the last six months."

Stiles had the amazing Garcia on the phone in matter of seconds telling her what he and Spencer had came up with adding in at the end he thought the two were brothers.
                     ~~~
It was a little bit later when a call came in. Not one that Stiles had ever wanted to hear. Stiles dear father had been shot and with tears building in his eyes Stiles took of grabbing his keys. Spencer watched his husband go silent understanding etched on his face. Stiles jumped in the car and started to gun it to the hospital.

The memories sped past his mind and he left them behind. It was time for him to move on. This was just a stupid town. The people here were his past and he had done well without them. Now, it was finally time for him to spaz up and get this done.

He continued to sped past the town and to the hospital in recorded time. Pulling in anger gripped him only for a moment, but he let it go. This anger would only hold him back and have this towns grip tighten on him. He would not run from his past anymore it was time. He was ready. He was going to see his dad then get back to his work that he was damn well at. The team of crime fighters are going to free this town from at least one of its demons even if its one of the last things he ever does.