Chapter 11: Really?

"Happiness is your nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside." – Ramana Maharshi

Derek did, of course, kick the door down to the house. Ricky was standing there as if he expected them and in that moment Stiles knew for sure that everything was going to go wrong. Ricky had in one hand a knife made of silver and in his other arm, he was holding a girl back. Her eyes were wide with fear although she remarkably was struggling against him.

Stiles was the second one who walked in his gun raised and shock ran through him at the sight before him. The girl he had known for many years it was none other than his first girlfriend Malia, herself. Seeing her had steeled his nerves. Her eyes met his and they were wide and filled with fear. Ricky grip the girl tighter, "Move and she's dead. Trust me I know what she is and I will end her now. I'm not scared of you."

Derek motion for Stiles moved to his left and Stiles move to left as a sharp pain grows in his chest. This was his first girlfriend after all. The relationship might not have lasted long and really be anything more than a little bit a puppy love but he still didn't want anything awful to happen to her. She was a person after all. One that he at one point cared deeply for. He knew all too well what these sickos could do to people and he was not gonna let that happen to her.

Hotch came in the backdown and was barely in the room when a man came flying down from the rafters and started to just wail on him. The light skinned man pound into him his fists bloody, but what scared the team, even more, is when both men punched their matching silver knifes into both Hotch's and Malia's chests. Time seemed to slow in the moment or at least it did for Stiles.

Spencer was after Hotch by only barely 5 steps. He paused just a mere moment enough time for his and Stiles eyes to meet.
                        ~~~
It all happened so fast was something people say all the time when talking to Stiles in the interrogation room, but now the tables have turned and he was the one sitting at the table. A part of him still didn't want to believe his boss, no his friend, was in the hospital and it might be bleeding out because Stiles doesn't know nor see the guys in the rafters.

The man that interviewed Stiles was kind of a jerk and he was bald too. That was probably why bald people are always so angry. He kept snapping his fingers in front of Stiles' face as if that was going to help him focus, but Stiles had just seen two people that he cared about to be stabbed. And it's okay to be a little off track when that happens or at least it was in Stiles opinion.

The man snapped his fingers in front of Stiles face one more time and said in a voice that demanded attention probably that he lacked as a child in Stiles opinion, "Tell me what happen again."

Stiles met the guy's eyes a dark look in his eyes and let out an empty laughed saying, "It was all going as planned it really was. Derek or Agent Morgan kick down the door. He and I went in the front while Emily and JJ went in the side door. Of course, it was Hotch and Spencer that when in the back. At first, everything seems normal, but the guy had to know we were coming he had a backup and had already a scene set with Malia. He knew we were coming in, of course, we didn't look up we were all too focused on the scene in front of us."

At this point, Stiles sighed before continuing, "Hotch came in and this man just came down from the rafters. They both had matching knives that looked to me as if they were made of silver. It was also fast, but the man that beating Hotch in the man holding Malia stabbed them almost in the same exact moment."

His hands gripped his hair in a voice of anger he continued once more, "We never profiled two people because there wasn't but then again we never profiled him as a suicide. Ricky popped a pill in his mouth and fell to the ground dead foam filled his mouth. It must've been some kind of poison. The other guy was gone as fast as we could get our guns out. He had pulled open a trap door and was just gone. Derek and I chased after him, but there were so many passages. He was gone we couldn't catch him. Someone at some point called 911 and the girls and Spencer were helping Hotch and Malia.

The bald man nodded pausing and then asked, "Do you feel that you can continue to work in this case?"

Stiles stood and smacked his hand down on the table before growling, "There's no way in hell you're taking me off this case nor will you take my team. We have worked on personal cases before and done just fine. Why don't you get your head out of your ass and let us do our jobs!"

The man must've been A robot because he didn't react just smiled faintly and said, "We will take this into account Mr. Stilinski but in the meantime have your phone near you."

Stiles looked at him his eyes almost daggers, "That's Dr. Stilinski."

Getting up and opening the door he said, "Why don't go back to your hotel room we will tell you if you and your team are allowed to stay in this case tomorrow morning."

Walking out Stiles catching Derek's eyes and made a sharp nod with his head. They were going to get answers one way or another.
~~~
He and Derek Morgan were on their way to the Packs house as it was called. Basically, a house that was on Hale land where all of the pack live now. The agents had kept Spencer so it was just Stiles and Derek. The girls are with Hotch at the hospital but also doing research with Garcia. Rossi was fighting to keep them on the case in doing a pretty good job of it or at least they hoped so.

Stiles could feel the groom feeling in the air. This was personal and no way in hell would the person that a that was doing this come out unscratched.

Derek and Stiles pull up to the Packhouse in that pure second their eyes met once more. They were getting answers whether the wolves wanted them to or not.