Chapter 16: The Floor Is Lava

Friendship with oneself is all important because without it one cannot be friends with anybody else in the world.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

If you had asked Stiles if he would be pouring out a green energy of the supernatural kind two days ago he probably would have called you crazy and flip you off. Now, he was standing in front of the ghost of a very evil man. His very green spark was working overdrive it's energy or his energy, he could feel in every last part of his body.
Looking up he saw the man. This man has haunted him for years. This man was one of the first to put Stiles through Hell and without this crazy dude nothing would have ever happened to the Hales meaning that nothing would of happened to get Stiles into this mess but Stiles was happy with is life and he wasn't a vengeful spirit after all he was peaceful most of the time. He was angry, yes, but he was able to calm himself to not attack in rage that would have ended badly.
The man smile wickedly, "Hello, little boy," his eyes glowed with a cruel black energy, "I have been waiting for you, spark."
Stiles, himself, had a moment of silence. His mind was forming around with the man was saying. He wanted Stiles here for a very specific reason. This crazy, angry, tainted man wanted him here, but why? How could he have known Stiles would come? After all another team could of been chosen for this case or it could have never been brought up to the BAU at all. These questions lingered in Stiles mind like a silent taunt.
He looked up at Gerard man smile was so predator as if it was that of a serial killer, but then again maybe that's what he was. Stiles need to stop looking at this like a victim, but more as a BAU agent.
He watch the man's movements; he was overconfident and was waiting for Stiles to make a wrong move to show weakness. He favors his right side perhaps an old injury. He could read it all. This man wanted his power in at the Stiles faulted slightly.
Power is something Stiles himself truly had never really thought about wanting. He was always more of a gain your respect kind a guy. He was alright being the guy left in the background for the most part at times he wanted to be Batman but if he could help people at the end of the day that's all that matters. He known that he had power now, hell you could see it flowing through him , and he also knew that he would use the power to save his friends. He was in all a good person maybe a bit of a trickster and maybe he had a bit of a dark side to him but don't we all? But this man that stood before Stiles was evil through and through.
Stiles pulled his power to the surface and look at the man in a silent challenge. Gerard smiled a cool and unforgiving smiling while Stiles got ready to attack.
Stepping into a fighting stance Stiles willed the tension in shoulders to relax and shook his arm slightly. His power sparked along his arms. He took a steadying breath and will his power to cover the floor. He had it fill out the room. It was just him and the demented old son of a biscuit eater.
Stiles watched as the man walked forward he had a tense walk but the posture of a season boxer. Gerard took a strike at him but Stiles gracefully moved away. Years of fighting with Derick Morgan had taught him a lot. Gerard pulled himself back to a proper pose and then struck at Stiles again at this point Stiles had measured him up and he had saw that he favored his right side while rarely moved his left. He caught the mans fist and through it to the side, then he faked left threw a punch at the mans face and slide his leg under his opponents. Gerard's legs buckled from under him and he barely had time to recover before Stiles brought his fist to the center of the man's face and then took a punch to the man's middle. Gerard was enraged and dazed losing focus as the seconds went by so Stiles used his leg and kick him right in his balls. When you're fighting for your life you can fight dirty.
Stiles grinned the smile of that of a trickster and yelled, "The floor is lava!" Before jumped on a wooden box that was beside him. His magic flow and flared to life maki the floor became a pit of well, green lava but still. The point was there.
Gerard let out a scream and being burned to his core. Stiles screamed out an anti-possession chant and watch as the dark spirit of the man came out from the kids body. Stiles stop the lively green lava, but a single spark floated up and burn the evil man so until it was nothing. He was nothing now nothing was left he could harm no one more.
Stiles felt his power crawl back into him and looked over at the once possessed man with a soft and understanding smile. The man only looked up at him with fear and confusion. "What happened the man?" He asked.
Stiles patted his back gently at the man, "You were possessed by an old evil dude."
The man looked at him in fear, "Is my brother really dead?"
Stiles patted the man's back once more while grimacing, "I would recommend counseling man."
Stiles walked away from the shaken man and open the door all the zombies had drop dead when Gerard's spirit was burned. Finally lost to avoid one could say.
Style smiled at his friends, new and old, Spencer came forwarded and the two men embraced each other tightly, Stiles smiled into the hugs, "I love you, Spencer, so much."
He looked around most of everybody was all right, a few scrapes and scratches here and there, but nothing they couldn't heal from. Derek came forward and join the hug. Pretty soon all the other teammates were in a huge group hug something that was kind of uncommon for the team but they were a family. Families hugged and families stood by one another. The pack worked on in envy.
Somehow Stiles knew that everything will be okay. After all it's just a bad day not a bad life.
Authors note: Sorry I have been gone again I needed time to think and work out my home life. I should be back for good now but thank you for all the comments and encouragement meant. Special thanks to anyone that comment it means a lot specially in hard times.
Okay love you guys ~Cj out.