Chapter 7: You're Married?

"True love stories never have endings."

— Richard Bach

Stiles was standing in front of the evidence board with his hands on his hips a look of thoughtfulness was present on his face. In the room with him were the pack their eyes followed his every move. This was only broken when Derek came into the room. He went over to Stiles and said something so softly that not even the pack had heard him. stiles nodded then shrugged. Derek chuckled and left.

A mailman came in with a box in his hands looking at Stiles he asked, "They said you could sign for this, right?"

Stiles found himself smiling at the man and signed it saying, "Yes, it's for my spouse I do believe."

Mailman nodded his understanding and said, "Well have a good day, sir"

The pack was silent until Lydia broke the silence, "You're married?"

Stiles turned to then with the box in his hand and said, "Yes that's very observant of you."

They flinched at his sarcasm and looked at his hand and saw a simple golden wedding band with a small engraving that they themselves couldn't read because it was so small.

Scott growled lowly at his once best friend and said, "That's why you left so you could get laid?"

Stiles looks at him slightly surprised, "You think I married to get laid? This is stupid. I married because of love. I married because I was happy. It was dangerous to marry them but I did it because if I'm going to wake up beside anyone else in life I wanted to be them."

Scott snoring, "Love yuck!"

Stiles snapped "What are you in second grade? Grow up!"

Hotch walked in, "Is there a problem here, Dr. Stilinski?"
(Stiles got his doctorate in psychology.)

Stiles smiled and said "I think that everything's under control boss. Our witnesses seem to think me being married is a problem though and are being very uncooperative."

Hotch along with all the rest of the team knew of Stiles past so it wasn't surprising that they were giving the young man problems. This was Stiles way of saying, I can take this but I need to work on the case so could you do you would please remove them.

Turning to the pack Hotch glared at them saying, "If you're planning on messing with our investigation I would like you to leave now. Til then please finish your statements and go thank you."

Hotch winked at Stiles on his way out he would have Derek come in and help him handle this.

Derek walked in soon after glaring at that the pack evilly. He was profiling them upon seeing how the brown haired one tensed he figured he didn't like the fact that another alpha male was in the room. Derek couldn't help with a smirk to himself and say to Stiles, "Penelope says she's got something for you, batboy."

The pack watches the man carefully. Derek called her putting the phone on speaker. He and she had already talked about what was going on.

Answering she said, "What can I do for you my honey muffin?"

Derek and Stiles chuckled, she sure was one of a kind.

Stiles smiled and said, "What do you get for me, beautiful?"

Derek punched him lightly and said, "That's my line."

You could hear the smile in her voice and she said, "I love it when you fight over a little me."

Stiles looked up at the pack quickly and saw that they were staring again.

Derek cleared his throat and they all quickly looked away.

Stiles asked smiling happily, "So, what do you got for me? Please tell me something good."

"So I looked into what you said and I got a bunch of people like you said. I figured they wouldn't all have a small cabin nor a place in the woods so that took some down things down. You said they were either divorced or just lost his wife. I couldn't find anyone like that so I looked into people with a history of domestic violence and there were about four guys. Two self-employed and two worked with low paying companies. I kept digging and it couldn't be the one just got married, one sold his house, one just killed himself and, that other was at work during all the murders so sadly that didn't pan out but I got an idea and I think I know where I went wrong the first time. I did find something out of all the searching. There were absolutely no maps of the Beacon Hills woods so this guy has got to be local like we suspected. Sorry not to have much help, but I will keep looking, my loves."

"Thanks a million and call me when you find something more!"

"No problem, bye boys!"

The Pack was staring intently at Stiles he at least didn't notice he was staring at the board and he turned a Morgan, "Do you see this?"

Derek look to see what Stiles was talking about, "See what?"

"The pattern of the cut!"

Derek looked closer, "I don't see it I'm gonna go get Spencer and see if he can see it."

Stiles nodded still staring solely at the board.

The long-legged and lanky man waltzed in smiling and asked, "What do you see Stiles?"

Stiles pointed saying, "Look at the pattern. What do you see?"

Spencer got over to where Stiles was standing and looked for a moment before saying, "You're a genius.

Spencer took off running to where was unknown only he and Stiles might have known.

Rossi came in after having been knocked into by said running man, "What's going on?"

Stiles smiled, "We may have just solved this case."