The Afterwords

Hey, reader!! Can I call you friend? Because this is going to get personal! When I started writing this book I had no idea what I was going to do I just wanted a Spencer + Stiles fic but it turned out to be so much more. I felt myself grow with this story and I hope it meant a lot to you it did me. This is probably one of the best stories I have ever written just saying.

I stopped working on this halfway through because I had a lot of personal issues going on but I never stopped thinking about you guys because I hate when an author leaves a book unfinished but I figured myself out and I got back to writing. It was the best things I have ever done the last few chapters I like because I feel like I wrote them with what I had learned in mind.

Thank you guys for all you comments and votes it keeps me going honestly.

Thank you Scott (scotty597) (the Stiles to my Spencer or my Stiles to my Spencer depending on who you ask) for always supporting me and reading my writing. I love you with all my heart. (The boyfriend of 2 years and still counting)

Thank you Alexis (alley_jean) for always letting me bounce my ideas off of you and being a really amazing best friend all these years!! You deserve all the love and happiness I'm sure life will being you if not I will give up my promise of a pacifist and fight life for you. Thank you for always listening to me rant about anything and everything your a true hero.

Thank you Jess! (duryea2413) Thank you for letting me rant to you about anything and everything! It's what gets me through what I'm going through sometimes and thank you for always making me laugh at funny stories. Also I promise no one randomly has sex or other questionable things in this story. I wish you only the best.

Okay, Matti (pigscanfly345 ) this is for you. You are truly amazing you make me laugh like no one else sometimes and yes we fight. But you know what it doesn't matter because you support me when I need you and I you. We can fight the hypocrites together and also cows because they have a staring problem. I hope I'm always friends with you man!

Last but not least if I haven't thanked you enough thank you dear reader you are making my dream come true. I love to write and having others read it makes me so damn happy. Thank you!

Oaky, I'm done have an amazing life!! I will be continuing my other story and I have tons more ideas for others!! See you guys soon! Never be afraid to message me or comment as well!! Also if you need anyone to talk to I'm your gal/guy and also contact Safe Haven LGBTQ App (not yet an app working on it) not just for LGBTQ and they are amazing peeps (I'm also one of those peeps that is a talk leader!)
~Cj out