♪ iv

At lumipas ang maraming taon (Many years have passed)

Hindi na tayo nagkita (We never met again)
Balita ko'y may anak ka na (I've heard that you have a child already)
Ngunit walang asawa (But no spouse to speak of)

Tagahugas ka raw (It was said that you're a dishwasher)
Ng pinggan sa may Ermita (In Ermita)
At isang gabi'y nasagasaan (And one night you were run over)
Sa isang madilim na eskinita (On a dark lane)

Lahat ng pangarap ko'y bigla lang natunaw (All of my dreams melted away)
Sa panaginip na lang pala kita maisasayaw (Guess I can only have you dancing with me in my dreams)

Magkahawak ang ating kamay (Our hands are held together)
At walang kamalay-malay (Without us noticing)
Na tinuruan mo ang puso ko (That you have taught my heart)
Na umibig ng tunay (How to truly love)

Translation by: fallen-aster.blogspot.com

♡ ♡ ♡

|2005|

In a span of four years, a lot could happen

In a span of four years, a lot could happen. Gray may have grown a beard while Harley must have cut her hair short. He may have gotten more fame while she stood tall with her new pointe shoes. He may have met a lot of people that were only interested in his reputation and money while she met people that mattered. Four years was indeed a long time.

Harley woke up, drenched in sweat, at an ungodly hour in the morning. She panted anxiously, catching her breath, as she was haunted by the same dream that plagued her for the past two years. It was still dark outside which meant that she still has a few hours to kill before waking up to get to work. The thing was, she couldn't get back to sleep. Her eyes were now dark and weary. The only time her nightmares would stop was when she would tire herself until her body would finally give out. After the incident, she didn't know how to cope so she lost herself along the way.