10 likes

I get dressed for art show tonight and Stephanie does my makeup and hair because she's practically an expert. I place black heels on my feet while Stephanie calls her town car to come pick us up. The gallery is already packed when we arrived and it's only been 45 minutes since it started. I'm greeted by the Stevie once we arrive. "There you are, many people wanted to meet you and maybe buy your art." She drags me through the gallery to the comer dedicated to my art.

"Ah Miss Jones, you have incredible pieces," a man in his thirties say.

"Thank you sir," I smile.

"Walter Haynes, art collector. I really love to buy that piece from you," he says pointing to my green lady painting.

"Okay, how much are you offering?" I'm quite excited I've never had anyone buy my art like this before.

"5 thousand dollars," I nearly faint at the offer no one has offered that much money before.

"Sold," I gush excited as he writes me a check.

"I'll have my assistant get it once the shows over," I nod and bid him farewell.

"Girl how much did you just make?" Stephanie comes up to me with a glass of wine in her hand. "5 thousands dollars," I smile.

"Not bad at all Jones, just wait you'll probably have twenty thousand dollars by the end of tonight," she says. We start talking about what I should do with the money but were interrupted.

"Well look who we have here, a slut and her untalented friend," a petite blonde and tall curly hair girl come towards us.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"You didn't tell her love, quite shame. I'm Kylie and that's Jada."

"Why are y'all here?" Stephanie finally speaks grimacing as she does.

"We wanted to visit our dearest friend, we missed you." I nearly gag.

"Please you're only here to cause trouble and I think it be best if you leave," i warn them.

"And what are you going to do, paint me away."

"What I'm going to do is far worse than your comebacks," I say putting my fist near her face but Stephanie pulls me to the side.

"What are you doing I can take them," I huff.

"I know but fighting them isn't going to resolve my problems with them and it might get you banned from the gallery." She did have a point so I take a deep breath while Stephanie talks.

"Look I know what I did to you was terrible but I'm sorry and if you can't forgive then we don't have to be friends anymore I found some I actually fit in with."

"Well you're right I can't forgive you," Kylie grins before pushing Stephanie to the ground which only angered her. Before I know it Stephanie has Kylie tackled to the ground and was throwing punches. A security guard comes breaking them up. He came to me for who started it and of course I said Kylie and her friend so the security guard kicked them out.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at Stephanie's face.

"Yeah just little scratches, however I'm really sore now from that tackle. I'm going to head out early, call Jeffery when you need to get home," I hug her and let her leave. I go back to looking at my art pieces and trying to contain my laughter at what just happened.

"Well that was quite a show," deep and familiar voices breaks my thoughts.

"Harry, what brings you to this art show?" I say surprise to see him again.

"Well I told the artist I recommended I come to see her pieces myself."

"It was you? Wow thank you so much," I'm hugging him before I even realize what I'm doing.

"Well when I spoke to you last I knew you had talent and felt that you should get the recognition you deserve." He is really a true sweetheart.

"I really appreciate that," I smile and he does too.

"I'd also like to buy this piece," he points to a new one I did that has a pink background with flowers.

"Of course for how much?"

"Is 6 thousand alright?"

"Wow that much just for a simple piece," I say.

"Thinking of it as an investment in your future, one day you'll be one of the greats." He tells after he gives me a check. He then goes off to look at the other art works and I can't seem to stop smiling.

All my art works were sold and being taken to their new owner once the show ended. Harry personally came to get his which I was happy to see him before he left.

"Miss Jones, I have an event I must attend and I'm always set up with someone to go with because I usually don't have a date. I was wondering if you like to attend this event with me tomorrow night I much rather have your company." Holy crap am I dreaming.

"Maya? Is that a yes or no" Harry voice brings me back.

"Yes, I'll love to attend with you." He smiles at my answer. I give him my number so he can give me details of the event tomorrow. I get back to the hotel still buzzing from everything tonight. But what I really couldn't wait for is tomorrow because I have a date with Harry Styles.

❖❖❖❖❖

Only if my life was this great

Comment and vote for more updates