59 likes

I head over to the hotel Harry is currently staying at. I hate myself for not letting him explain and not letting us talk through everything. I've ignored him for four months and I've been with Kj for one now. I do like Kj very much he makes me happy and I like to see where things will go.

I use Harry's alias when I talk to the guy at the front desk.

"Room 304." I smile and head over to the elevator. My hands start to shake once I got to his room. I haven't seen him in four months hopefully I look okay. After a deep breath I know on his door. It swings open with Harry in front of me. He looks like he's barely slept has slight bed hair but he's emerald eyes still sparkle. How does he manage to still look hot even when he's exhausted.

"Hey ba-Maya come in," He smiles. The hotel room is quite big especially for one person.

"How you been?" I ask taking a seat on the bed him following my actions.

"I've been fine," he gives me a fake smile and I immediately know he hasn't. "What about you, you seem happy."

"Yeah I have been happier lately."

"Is it because of Kj. You can tell me I've seen you together. Very happy."

"Yes that's part of it."

"There's more?"

"Yes, since my social following has blown up I've been asked to do multiple ads these past months. I know have enough money to open my own art studio." I smile.

"Oh my god Congrats Maya I'm so proud of you!" He pulls me into a hug and I didn't realize how much I miss his embrace. "Who else have you told?"

"No one actually I found out this morning I got the studio."

"Well I'm glad to be the first to know," he smiles, his dimples prominent.

"So about us," I start since that's why I came. "I should have listened to you first before shutting you out. I was just so broken when I thought you were seeing Kendall behind my back."

"I would never cheat on you especially with her, we broke up for a reason and she continues to showcase more reasons why we would never work. You on the other hand, we worked perfectly together and I regret not fighting for you harder. Every time I see you with him it's just a reminder that I let you slip away. I still love you, Maya and I always will." I sit there in awe this man no matter how hard I try to forget his smile or how his eyes crinkle at the side when he laughs. How he always insists on doing favors for me when he's my guest. how he randomly starts tickling me or random pillow fights. How no matter who else I fall for he will always be in my heart.

"I love you," I blurt out.

"What?" He smiles.

"I haven't stopped loving you Harry Styles and I don't think I can. I've tried moving on but I can't and I can't keep faking it with Kj it isn't right. I love you not him." I say pulling him into me and bringing his lips to mine. I miss everything about our kisses how soft his lips, the taste, the feeling I get. Everything.

✺✺✺

"Well that wasn't supposed to happen, not now anyway." I say putting my clothes back on.

"You know you miss it though," harry smirks.

"Yes I did, but I'm still with Kj I wanted to break up with him first before jumping in bed with you," I groaned.

"So when are you breaking up with him?"

"Tonight I guess. But afterwards we have to keep us on the down low for awhile I don't want Kj to think I was with him to make you jealous or something."

"Fine, I'll be staying here for the next two weeks before I go to LA." I nod telling him I'll text him. I pull my hair into a ponytail when I get into the elevator so no expects anything.

It hurt my heart to break up with Kj but I had to I was only leading him on. I did really like him but I'm in love with Harry and it wasn't going away anytime soon.

✎✎✎✎
Vote and comment for more updates