15 likes

My life feels like a dream after Harry and I movie date we kept in contact and when summer break hit I spent a month with him in London and we really hit it off. I wouldn't say we are dating but we are on the path to it. I didn't want to rush because I know like most of the fandom will be mad or jealous and send hate to me. I want to enjoy what we have before becoming official. I'm transferring to NYU after Christmas break and Harry wants me to stay at his place but I don't if I'm ready for that. He's going to be barely there since he's going back on tour in March. He told he wants me to watch his place while he's gone but I still feel like that was he's gentle way too ease me in moving in with him.

"Harry this week has been really fun thanks for inviting me it was really fun to see you and meet James."

"I knew you like it, James seems to really like you too," He smiles and I can't help but too as well. I didn't want to go to Georgia right now these moments with Harry have been amazing. I do miss Jordan, Shawn and Stephanie but I usually spend every weekend with them while I barely get to see Harry because he's busy. Harry and I finish packing and we have 3 hours to get to the airport.

"So I know how I told you that I'll be leaving to London to visit my mum while you go to Georgia," I nod letting him continue. "Well turns out my mum went to Hawaii with my sister and they'll be there for two weeks." That's how long he was supposed to visit because he has break off before he does more interviews and talk shows.

"Oh so what are you doing in London since they won't be home."

"Actually cancelled my flight to London, it's home but I was only going to see my family."

"Are you going to meet them in Hawaii?" I asked him while we wait in line to put our luggage on the belt.

"Nope I actually bought a ticket to Atlanta Georgia," he smiles.

"Why?" I almost laugh.

"To spend more time with you love," his words harm my heart and I kiss his cheek. "Thanks babe. You can stay with me and Jordan we recently rented an 3 bedroom apartment. Shawn's suppose to move in with us in a few weeks and we will split rent."

"Cool. What happens after you leave."

"Stephanie and Shawn will share his room until I move out but she'll have my room and the three of them will share rent." I explained the plan for the next two months.

"I can tell you're sad about leaving them, you always pout after talking about them." Harry places his hands on my face.

"I'm just going to really miss them for the next two years. A lot can happen in two years. Who knows you and the guys get back together, Stephanie and Shawn will be married. Jordan starts dating Niall." I blab on.

"Wait does Jordan like Niall."

"She's practically in love with him."

"I probably shouldn't say this but Niall has been stalking her account for awhile now I know he likes her too. Maybe we should set them up." I nod smiling at the idea. After the 4 and a half hour plane ride we go grab an Uber and go to my apartment. Jordan nearly tramples me once I come inside. This will be the first time they met since the concert during spring break.

"Welcome home bitch," she squeezes me tight and when she's done sucking the life out of me she finally notices Harry.

"Welcome to our humble abode Harry," she bows like he's royalty. He just giggles and gives her a hug. I love how they like each other I've had guys that Jordan didn't like and they always argue.

"You can stay in the third home there's a bed and dresser that's about it, Shawn hasn't moved in yet." He nods and goes to put his things away.

"Where is Shawn?"

"He's at an art convention or something for like a week," she says not quite sure. "Stephanie said she'll bring some of his belongings here next week, she's in New York visiting family until Friday."

"Okay that's two days until I see her." Happy I'll see her soon I miss her.

"Okay well I wish we can talk more but I have a night shift at the bar," she hugs me before changing in her uniform (a white button up shirt and a black skirt) and leaves.

"Where Jordan go?" Harry asked joining me on the couch.

"She had to go to work." He nods.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked looking around. I suggest watching a movie that was playing on the television it was a murder mystery type but it wasn't that great. I got bored but harry was entertained so I let it play. Half way through he broke the silence.

"This movie is lame," he states.

"I agree, what do you want to do now?"

"How about this," he says slowly leaning into me and brings his lips to mine. Our lips move in sync and a shock of electricity shoots through me. I move to straddle his lap and now we are in a heated make out session. Once we pull away he smiled lips swollen and pupils dilated. "You, Maya Jones, are going to make me crazy." I smile before bringing my lips back to his.

❖❖❖

Don't forget to vote and comment!