45 likes

*not edited

"Hey, beautiful what is the plan for tonight," my friend Kj asked.

"Harry and I are going to a club with Stephanie, Shawn, Jordan and Niall and my sister want to come. My sister doesn't want to be a six wheel," I tell him.

"Are you setting me up with your sister?"

"No, but y'all can be single together." I hear him lightly chuckle.

"Fine I'll meet you there, text me the info," he hangs up and I text him the directions and what time we will be there.

"So Kj and you have gotten pretty close since I was gone," Harry says and I hint a little jealousy.

"Yeah but we're just friends no need to get jealous babe. I love you and only you." He seems more at ease with my words and we go out to get some lunch. We go to a small café because I'm always feeling out of place when I'm eating at the fancy restaurant. It's okay to go when it's a special occasion but when it's a casual lunch I want to wear jeans and not be judged.

"So I don't turn 21 for another 6 months you're Sure they don't card."

"No, and when you come with a celebrity or someone wealthy they don't even ask or look your way." I nod relieved because I wanted to get loose and let go tonight. All my friends are reuniting tonight after 5 months I'm excited to see them. Tonight surely going to be one I won't forget unless I drink too much.

✎✎✎✎
I throw on a silky pink dress and some pumps while Harry wore a custom-made floral shirt and black dress pants. We head to the town car downstairs so we can go meet everyone at the club. I really hope Harry doesn't get jealous of Kj and I being friends he gets a little bit possessive at times. We're the first here since it's Harry's name on the list we tell the bouncer that 6 more people are coming any minute and to let them in.

The club was nearly packed with B lists college students and business professionals. I was shocked how many men and suits were at the bar at this hour. Almost every girl was dancing their ass off on the dance floor made me want to join in the fun.

"Let's dance, Harry," I say smiling.

"Love you know I'm bad at dancing," that's somewhat true he's pretty bad when we're out at parties or slow dancing but when he performs he's so alive everything he does is amazing.

"I don't care we will both look like fools together," I take his hand and lead him to the dance floor. An upbeat pop song by Dua Lipa was playing I couldn't remember the title but I know it's always on the radio. At first, Harry tried to keep his distance afraid he steps on my feet like he usually does. I move in closer and turned around so my ass was grinding his crotch as I swayed my hips back and forth.

"Baby girl if you keep doing that I'm going to have to take you home right now and—"

"There you guys are!" Jordan yells and the rest of the group not far behind.

"I see you two were having fun without us, did you get any drinks?"

"Not yet I'll go with you," I was about to go with Jordan but Harry stopped me.

"Don't move just yet I still have a huge boner," he whispers in my ear and I look down to see his bulge.

"Go on without me I'll be there soon," she nods with a confused look on her face and heads to the bar. I walk in front of Harry with him following really close behind me until I found the VIP room we reserved earlier today. He sits and puts a pillow on his lap.