24 likes

*not edited

The whole group are on our way to a new eve party Harry was invited to. I was nervous considering this is the first time we're going out as a couple, I wonder how crazy it's going to get. I've had to turn off my mentions on all my social media just because I was getting threats and I didn't need the negative in my life. I have an amazing guy who makes me feel like the happiest girl in the word.

Harry takes my hand as we walk into the party the paparazzi right outside the building doors. They kept yelling question and statements hoping Harry would respond, he carefully guides me to the front as we enter the building. I release some air I wasn't aware I was holding when we get into the elevator.

"Sorry you have to go through that I wish everyone wasn't always in my business," he apologizes for something out of his control.

"Don't apologize I knew what to expect when we started dating, it just gets a little overwhelming is all." I tell him squeezing his hand. We reach the top floor where the party was being held the rest of the group was here since their cabs were ahead of ours.

The party was filled with well known actors/actresses and artists I felt some what out of place when I saw Troye Sivan and Dua Lipa dancing on the dance floor. 5 Seconds Of Summer taking shots at the mini bar and the Dylan and Cole Sprouse chilling with their girlfriends. This is my life now I go to parties celebrities go to. Harry introduces me to his friends and I no longer feel like an outcast, they were all kind to me. I was really enjoying myself, until some unexpected drama crawled in.

I was currently alone since Harry went to the bathroom and Kendall comes waltzing next to me.

"Don't you and harry look happy, too bad it won't last." I was so done with her bullshit, she's been threatening me in person and online. She's so self involved that she can't see harry doesn't want her boney ass.

"Please just leave me the fuck alone you pathetic bitch," I say.

"Don't get so hostile, I'm just speaking the truth. Harry doesn't stay in relationship that long real or fake ones. In a few months you will be irrelevant again." I couldn't stand the way she thinks she's above everyone who has less money than her so my hand swiftly gladly across her cheek making a loud smack. My hand left a red out on her cheek.

"Don't ever talk to me like that, now get your twiggy ass out of my sight before I beat the crap out of you," I sneer. Tears leave her eyes as she walks past me.

"Baby what happened?" Harry asked as he walks past Kendall. I couldn't help but break down and Harry let's me sit down on the couch.

"She's was threatening me saying our relationship won't last, but it's not just her it's some people on the online who don't approve of us either. I've been getting threats and tones of hate, I'm trying to ignore it but it's getting harder." I sob into Harry's shirt and feel bad that I'm having a break down in the middle of the party.

"I'm so sorry princess I wish the world wasn't cruel and people were more accepting— I'll try to make this better for both of us, just keep ignoring the hate. Some people like to tear others down when they're life isn't what they want it to be." I listen to his words and dry my tears thankfully everyone's too drunk to notice I was sobbing like a fool.

"I know a great distraction from all this," Harry smiles.

"What?" I ask eager to know the answer.

"Setting our best friends together," he says pointing to Niall and Jordan who are on opposite sides of the room. Seems like they're too nervous to talk to each other. Harry walks over to Niall while I walk to Jordan.

"Hey girl, what are you doing hiding over here, Niall's over there," I say pointing in his direction.

"I know I chickened out when I say him and Hailee talking I've heard rumors they're together now."

"That's utter bull, I know for a fact he's crushing on you now go over there and—"

"Hey sorry to interrupt but can I speak to Jordan?" Niall interrupts me.

"Of course," I smile and leave them be. I head over to Harry and he has a big smile on his face too.

"What you say to get him to talk to her?" I asked curious to know.

"I said if you like her stop being a pussy and talk to her, he hated that I called him a pussy so he man up and went over there." I laugh at how that encouraged him.

"It's almost midnight," I say looking at the clock it's 11:59. I started to count down.

"Five, four, three, two, on—" Harry cuts me off by dipping me and giving me a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Happy New Years, angel."

➲➜➲➜➲
Sorry I took forever to update life's been crazy.

Vote and comment for faster updates.

ily❦