22 likes

*not edited

Harry and I have gotten really close over the year and we are deciding to announce we're together soon considering he leaves for tour in a few months. I'm currently packing for New York since the semester is starting in two weeks. Harry and I wanted to spend time together before school starts. I'm really excited because the whole group is going to come for a week and we're going to go out and have some fun. Christmas just passed two days ago so now it's time to focus on the New Year's Eve party.

"Okay since we will be in New York for new year eve we're going to have the sickest time." Shawn says.

"Yeah it's going to be crazy, can't wait."

After we're all done packing we leave for the airport. I obviously having more luggage since I'm going to be living there. The plane ride wasn't too long however, Jordan couldn't stop fangirling about Niall dming her. Harry and I thought it was time for them to meet so we plan on setting them up on the New Year's Eve party. They're oblivious to the plan so it's going to be a amazing.

"Where's this apartment you and your boy toy will be staying at?" I cringe at her boy toy comment and look for the address on my phone.

"It's not far twenty minutes once we get a cab." I say about to call for one but Stephanie stops me.

"Oh honey don't worry about a cab I called my driver before we took off he should be here any minute," she says picking at her freshly manicured nails. Two minutes later a black town car pulls up to the curb and a bald man with a beard steps out.

"Hello, Miss Stephanie, let me help you and your friends with their luggage."

"That be very much appreciated, Victor." She flashes a smile as he takes her bag and putting it in the trunk along with the rest of ours. After we all gathered in the car I give him the address to Harry's apartment. The drive was indeed quick and peaceful.

"Victor take the rest of our bags to the guest house and I'll call you when we're ready to leave," Stephanie tells him after I got all my belongings.

"So how far is your house from here?" I asked.

"Not far like 25 minutes." I nod as we head into the elevator. I search for the key Harry gave me when he last visited me two weeks ago.

Shawn and I carried my luggage to the apartment while Jordan and Stephanie followed. Once we reached the apartment I open it and hear noises coming from the kitchen.

"Honey I'm home!" I yell out because I always wanted to say that. Harry rushes out of the kitchen and towards me.

"Hey, baby," he smiles and embraces me in a tight but loving hug. I missed his arms rapped around me and the smell of his cologne. The sweatshirt he left surely wasn't enough. I give him a soft and quick kiss before returning back to the group who have all settled nicely on the couch.

"Let me take your bags," Harry says picking them up and taking them in his room.

"This is an nice apartment," Jordan blurts looking around a little,  touching a few items as she browse.

"Thanks I'm not the best decorator but I like it," Harry said joining the group again. "Hm I'd figure you getting a decorator for the place." Stephanie says.

"Nah I wanted this place to feel like home as much as possible and I'm the only one who can really do that, well other than my mum." I nod liking the vibe of the apartment it even gives me that home vibe and we come from completely different families.

"But you can decorate it however you like to make it feel like home," Harry whispers in my ear.

"I am home," I smile. I always feel secure with Harry, I show him the real me and I don't do that with a lot of people. When I'm with him I completely forget he's a famous singer he's just Harry to me. Of course I get nervous around him but it isn't because of who he is. He makes me nervous because he's the most sweetest and down to earth person I've ever met and I don't want to lose him.

"So what are plans for New Year's Eve party?" Shawn says breaking Harry and I moment.

➲➲➲

Splitting this chapter because I think second part is best for later.

Hope you enjoyed.

Vote and comment for faster updates