54 likes

*not edited

I try not to think of Harry but it's hard considering I still love him. He broke my heart though, I thought he was different. I believed him when he said she wasn't a threat just a jealous ex-girlfriend, I should've known he was still sleeping with her. Those times when he replied to her negative comments on they weren't together were a cover up from the truth. Harry has been seeing Kendall an off again while dating me, how could I be so blind to see him for what he really is. I break down and start bursting in tears on Jordan's bed. I've been staying here for awhile since I cannot stand living in Harry's apartment even when he barely uses it. Good thing it's summer break otherwise it be hard to attend classes with no place to stay.

I haven't been on social media since we broke up. I've gotten hate because people believe I'm the cause but they don't even know the story. I decided to login into Instagram just to see what people are saying now. Multiple people are asking if harry and I broke and I just chose to ignore them. I look at my explore page and notice a picture of some celebrity updates page, with harry and Kendall. I click on it out of curiosity and see it's a thread of pictures and the caption says; exposing Harry. Somehow this account have the screenshot of the messages Kendall sent me but how? I mean only Kendall, Harry and I have seen those messages, unless Kendall sent them to the account but why. What is her motive to hurt Harry's career? That makes no sense though because she got him and I don't that's what she's wanted for a long time.

Kj comes into the room with some food in his hand and I smile at the offering.

"Thanks for the food," I grin really appreciating him supporting me right now.

"No problem. Now are you ready to tell me what happened?" I sigh and show him my phone with the screenshots she sent.

"Oh I've seen this on social it's leaked somehow. But fans are saying those pictures are old ones from 2014 but I wouldn't know."

"Yeah they've been tweeting and commenting that but those messages are recent. He said he was his family and he went to hangout with her during his visit." I say trying not to cry while I read the messages again.

Kendall

Hey babe I'm in London

Harry
Great, I'm with family at the moment but we should hangout later

Kendall
Sounds great at our usual spot

Harry
See you soon x

I almost throw up when I finished re-reading. Kj shakes his head and his eyebrows Come together in thought.

"It just doesn't make any sense, I think the messages aren't recent either, the date has to be photoshopped. Did you talk to his family to see if he was with him?" I didn't think about that would they tell me the truth though, I don't know if I'm ready for the truth though. If Harry did cheat on me and they confirmed it I'll be even more broken.

"Can we talk about something else? Harry and I are done and I need to move on." He agrees and we just eat the burger and fries he brought.

Two months later

The past two months haven't been easy but I finally moved on from Harry and all that drama. Somehow Harry's career didn't take a huge hit like I thought it would when people found out he was a cheater. Kj and I have gotten pretty close in last few months considering Jordan is always with Niall, and Shawn and Sabrina are together 24/7. I figured him and my sister would get together but she got back together with her ex-boyfriend after I try setting them up months ago. I'm glad that happened though because I'm starting to have feelings for Kj and I think it's time for me to start dating again. I smile as Kj and I walk on the beach, we've been staying in LA most of the summer and decided it be great to go to the beach today.

"Maya I know we've been friends for awhile now, but I wanted to know if you would go on a date with me like dinner or something," he rambles.

"I love to." I smile before we go get some ice cream.

✄✄✄
So yes they broke up because of Kendall.

More drama to come, vote and comment for more updates.

Ily, thanks for 6k reads❦