110 likes

Liked by gemmastyles, niallhoran and 5

Liked by gemmastyles, niallhoran and 5.5m
harrystyles Maya and I are taking a break from social media to enjoy our time raising Charlie. I love everyone who has supported us and I'm excited and a little nervous for what's to come with fatherhood. Signing off H. x

Comments disabled
❖❖❖❖❖
*not edited

Harry POV

I hold our beautiful baby in my arms, Charlotte has almost everything from Maya except for her eyes, they're green like mine which I was hoping to be brown like Maya's. Regardless I still adore her. I couldn't be more happier than I am right now.

"Harry put Charlie in her crib she needs take a nap," Maya giggles at the fact I can't put her down.

"She's so precious and small I just want her to stay like this forever," I gush. I place Charlie back in crib kisses her forehead. Goodnight little angel. I turn on the baby monitors and we return to our room to let our daughter sleep.

I look back on my life until today, it's funny how Maya and I met through social media. I always thought I meet my wife the old fashion way, that's why I never saw the point in dating apps. Plus it's ten times harder when you're a celebrity to find someone who genuinely loves you and isn't after my money.

I had a small crush on her and stalked her page for weeks before following. I never thought I'd actually meet her and she's more beautiful in person. Her pictures don't show all the beauty this woman truly has. Our path up to now was rocky with the hate Maya constantly got, she stills gets but we learned to ignore it well. Then my past trying to break up my future. Maya and I forgave Kendall for what she did and put the past behind us. She found someone so I wish them the best.

Marrying Maya was the best decision of my life, I've never been happier than when I'm with her. I love going on tour and seeing my fans but gets hard when she isn't by my side every night. When Charlie's a little older and I start touring again we're going to try it together. They're going to travel everywhere with me. We want to see if it'll be too stressful and more of a hassle since we never done this before. I hope it succeeds because I never want to be home too long from them. I'd don't want to miss these years of Charlie's life because I know they will go by so fast. I'm scared of the fact I'll have to rage a teenager daughter. All I want is to love and protect her from anything that will hurt her. Maya and Charlie are my entire world I don't think I could live without at this point.

"What's on your mind babe?" Maya breaks me from my thoughts.

"I'm just really happy we met and made our beautiful daughter," I tell her looking into her brown doe eyes.

"Me too, I just know she'll be handful. Just like her father," Maya teases. I lightly shove her shoulder while we both giggle to ourselves.

"If she ends up looking like you, I'll have to fight off the little pricks trying to get with her. No one will be good enough for my daughter." Maya just burst out laughing and I take a moment just to enjoy her beautiful laugh. I haven't got to hear it lately because Charlie's been keeping us both up most of the night. Maya has gotten less sleep than me and is more irritable because of it. But now even with tired eyes she's finally relaxing.

"Hey, why don't you go to sleep?" I suggest.

"But what if she wakes up and I don't hear her," she worries.

"I'll stay up and watch her then. You need to get some sleep okay." She nods before slipping under the covers. Her eyes close and in matter of minutes she's a sleep. I peep my head into Charlie's room where's she's still awake so I take her out of her crib and bring her into our bedroom. I lay her in between Maya and me as sing to her until she's asleep too. I watch both my beautiful angels sleep and I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to have them in my life.

The end

I hope you enjoyed the story sorry took forever to update I've been working on other stories and college. I enjoyed doing this story it was fun who doesn't wish that Harry could fall in love with you through social media. It unlikely because he's never on well at least on on his main because I feel like he has a secret fan account out there and we just don't know it.

Comment what's your favorite song off Fine Line and if you are seeing Harry on tour this year.

Mine right now are sunflower and falling but it changes like every week I listen to it. And I'll be going to the Dallas show.

I love y'all.❦