44 likes

*this chapter has smut and if you aren't interested in that then skip this chapter because I split it incase some people didn't want to read it. 

Not edited*

I hurried to the apartment door soon as I hear the door knob jiggle. Harry is finally back. I smile soon as he opens the door, not even a foot in I jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Hey baby, I missed you," he says and I had to kiss him. I missed his lips on mine I haven't seen him in nearly 2 months.

"That's a nice welcome home," he says after our kiss.

"So, what do you want to do in the 2 weeks I have you?" I closed the door and bring his things to our room.

"I was thinking of having doing dirty unimaginable things to my beautiful girlfriend," he says his hot breath hitting my ear as he whispered. My legs went numb at the thought of him being between them again.

"Well she will like that very much," I smirk moving towards him. He warps his hands around my waist pulling me into a kiss. God I really missed his lips. I deepen the kissed when my back fell on the bed. He pulled away and kissed my neck "God I missed you" he said between kisses. He found my sweet spot on my collarbone and I let out a moan. I began to take off his shirt and unbuckle his belt. He stopped me from pulling his pants down. "Not yet." He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled off my head and began kissing down my chest as he trailed kisses down to my waist and pulled my shorts off. He kissed the side of my hips down to the insides of my thighs leaving me breathless.

He unhooked my bra tossing it on the ground and kissing my breasts he began to suck the sensitive area which was going to leave a mark. My fingers nails scrapped his back while he continued the satisfying act.

I began to nip at his ear and left a trail of kisses down his chest until I reach Harry's waistband of his jeans and pull down his pants so he's left in his boxers. He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and came back with a condom.

His slips out of his boxers and comes back to the bed. "Can't wait to fuck you until can't walk straight," he says after he put the condom on.  I wasn't shocked about his vulgar words he's more dominant and assertive during sex which I love. He lined himself up and thrust inside me. At first he went insanely slow just to tease me. He wanted me to begged for it because that's how narcissistic he is. I let out a moan more like a groan I guess. "Fuck please faster baby."

Harry quickly responds as his pounds into me
pushing deeper inside me each time.

"Yes," I moaned at the pleasure.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful baby." I began to call his name repeatedly as his thrust were faster and sloppier.

"Harry," I moaned scratching my nails on his back. The pleasure of him inside me was indescribable he was driving me over the edge with each thrust.

"Fuck Maya," he moaned as he pulled out pushed back inside me deeper and harder.

"Baby come with okay," he said as he thrust harder each time. I heard him repeatedly curse my name as felt my stomach tighten and I screw my eyes shut as muttered Harry's name as I came undone. He came spilling out in the condom and pulled out. Both out of breath.

"Damn I really missed that," I say once I gain my breath back.

"I love you Maya." I smile my heart was full and it was because of him, I have gotten a lot hate but he's constant love is what keeps me sane.

"I love you Harry." he kissed my forehead as we lay their in silence enjoying each other's company.

❖❖❖

Next chapter will be a longer one but no smut so if you like that then vote and comment for more updates.

Ily❣