Confession... Nah

WARNING. LANGUAGE. This goes for all my chapters XP

~karkat opened the door~

"HEY FUCKASS, WHAT IS IT THIS TIME?" Karkat questioned in his usual rude manor.
"Well," Dave replied "I was uh wondering if..."

"SPIT IT OUT!"

"If... I could come in. Hang out a bit and chill, y'know"

'Fuck! Why did I chicken out like that?' Dave thought to himself.

"COME IN, I GUESS"

Dave through the flowers aside before karkat could notice them and walked in plopping himself down on a firm couch. "So karkat... Anything you wanna do?" Dave asked awkwardly.
"I DONT FUCKING KNOW! YOUR THE ONE WHO INVITED YOURSELF OVER, I THOUGHT YOU HAD SOMETHING PLANNED." Karkat said looking at the cool kid from across the room. "Uh well, do you wanna watch a rom com or something?" Dave asked. Karkat furrowed his eyebrows, dave usually always tries to stay away from anything to do with rom coms. Karkat shrugged off the idea and popped in a super cheesy romance movie that dave especially hated. "Oh fuck..." Dave muttered under his breath.

After an hour and a half of a shitty romance movie, dave yawned and noticed karkat had fallen asleep on his lap with a couple of used tissues from when the girl died in the movie, but of course the guy decides to end his own life to be with her. What a shitty rom com it was. "Well... I don't think dirk is really gonna care so..." Dave carefully carried karkat into his room and put him down gently in his bed. The sheets had many small cute crabs on them. Dave sat next to karkat and watched him sleep for a while. "God I am creepy." He walked out of karkats room and decided to sleep on the couch, he didn't want to weird his friend out by sleeping with him.

Dave awoke to a sudden poke to his side. "Ouch! What the fuck?!" Dave muttered as he turned to face a sleepy looking karkat. "Sorry to wake you up, but I was just wondering if you wanted to come sleep in my bed, I know the couch isn't all that comfortable and you have no covers." karkat said quietly. Karkat was right, the couch wasn't very comfy and dave was obviously shivering. Dave sighed. "Sure. Thanks karkat" dave replied. They both went to bed and fell asleep together.

And that's it for chapter... 2? Yea 2 I think. Thanks for reading this! (If you did XP) I will update tomorrow hopefully. I don't even have 1 read and I still have updated a new chapter XD anyways, BAIII! ~💜💜💜