LEMON CHAPPIE

Hey. I haven't updated in a while. Sorreh bout dat. But I kinda have nothing to do right now so.... I decided to update! :D I will try to update tomorrow again since I don't have anything planned tomorrow unless something comes up I suppose. davekat time I will shut up now. Btw my shoulder is creaking. K bai.

Karkat woke up to find dave sleeping on his side, facing away from him without any shirt on. Karkat sat up in bed, the crab sheets still covering him as the memories started to come flooding back in from last night. (( hehehe ;3 ))

****LE FLASHBACK****
Karkats POV-----
"Let me break it down for you. You. are. mine." Was the last words I heard before I found myself under dave, as he attacked my neck with small but lustful kisses. He pulled my shirt off from over my head as his kisses trailed down to my waistline. He looked up at me, his red eyes hungry. I only blushed, the fucking ass hat made me blush. He carried me to my bedroom, and put me down on the bed. He again climbed on top of me, pulling off his jeans leaving him in his boxers. He pulled off my jeans and boxers, revealing my tentebuldge to writhe around. Gog this was embarrassing, but when dave started to pleasure me with his mouth, all I could do was moan. He continued, and all I remember is falling asleep in his arms after.

****END OF LE SMUTTY FLASHBACK****

I found myself smiling from the thoughts of last night. I'd rather not remember the rest after... That. It was good enough remembering up to that point. "Hey. What you thinking about?" I realized dave had probably woken up and saw me smiling at myself. "Nothing...." I whispered. I blushed again, knowing he was probably thinking of last night as well. "That was the best sex I ever had" he said with a smirk. "OH MY GOG SHUT UP YOU DIRTY FUCK FACE!!! THATS THE ONLY TIME YOU'LL EVER GET LAID." I ran out of the room in my boxers, the nook sucker ruined the morning mood.

As I entered the kitchen, I realized I had nothing left but a three week old sopor pie. "Time to go to that horrid human food shopping place of despair." I said to myself. I really did hate that place. I guess as long as Dave was over, he could help me.

>>>>AUTHORS- pls read ;-;

That's my first time making a lemon and I felt very uncomfortable typing that. I know it was short, but I didn't want to write every single detail and the whole thing like some people. I just can't. GAHHH that was so embarrassing (x-x) forgive me. Also my friend reads this. FML *dies*oh yea, I updated the cover photo. You likey? :3