Shopping :3

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO: karkat-vantastic! She really enjoyed my fanfic, and gave a really positive comment. I want to let you know I really enjoyed reading that comment, and this will be extra cute chapter for you! Derpy out~

Karkat and Dave had arrived at the grocery store, in search to find some food so that they wouldn't starve to death. "I still don't see why I had to come along to this god damn human food purchase place." Karkat said, with a hint of annoyance in his voice as usual. "I brought you along so I would know what to get. I'm not psychic, I can't tell what you like and don't like." Dave replied strolling down the isle. "All human food is weird..." Karkat replied under his breath.

While Dave and Karkat were going down the cereal isle, Dave caught a glimpse of red and blue. 'Shit.' He thought to himself, as Sollux was just on the opposite side of where they were in the isle.

Dave suddenly pulled Karkat closer to him, wrapping his arm around Karkats waist. "What the fuck??" Karkat blushed and tried to get out of Daves grip. Sollux only looked over at them quickly before his face heated up and turned a yellowish color. He had a dark, serious face. He shot dave a look and sped down the isle.

"Holy shit Karkat, I didn't know captor had a thing for you." Dave said loosening his grip. "How the fuck was I supposed to know either?? And why the hell did you grab me like that?" He said just loud enough and he pulled himself away from Daves grasp. "Well, if he is crushing on you so hard, I had to let him know your taken." Dave spoke with a straight face. "T-taken??" Karkat stuttered.

~~~TEIM SKIPS CUZ IM LAZY :3~~~

After Dave had helped Karkat put all the food away, he sat on the couch laying back. "Move over, fuckass." Karkat said in a softer voice, since he was pretty tired.

He sat by Daves feet, until dave pulled him in, forcing Karkat into a position in where he was laying on top of Dave. "You wanna let me the fuck go?" Karkat said with a blush creeping up on his face. "Nah man, your warm as hell." Dave replied.

With a smirk, he kissed
the top of Karkats head and pulled him in closer. Karkat only grunted this time, and fell asleep in Daves arms.

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! I enjoyed writing it, even if it was short 3: sorry! I'm kinda having writers block, but don't worry, hopefully next chapter I will add more detail and it won't go as fast! Anyways, I would like feedback! That's always nice X3 k bai! Derpy out~