Where is dave??

-KARKATS POV-

I woke up on a cold hard surface. I was coughing, and thirsty. I couldn't tell where I was, my head hurt, I was drowsy, and there was a bright light. I tried to bring a hand up to block out the obnoxious fucking light, but I found I couldn't move them. They were bound by something. I tried to focus. My eyes adjusted, and I could make out a small, skinny figure on the other side of this god forsaken room. "Oh. Good morning, Karkat."

The figure came closer into view, and I could see a bat in its hand. "What the fuck do you want??" I screamed. My voice cracked. How long have I been in here? My throat was as dry as gamzees jokes. "Well. I want Dave." The figure said. I expected them to say more, but they just kept stepping closer until they stepped into the light. I could make out buck teeth, and square glasses framed on their face. Dark hair.... Blue eyes... It was John! What did this fucker want with Dave?

I felt a harsh, but reluctant hit on my side. John stepped back and bit his lip. I'm guessing the dick wad definitely hasn't kidnapped a troll before and tied them up. "Why the hell are you doing this?" I hissed. The pain wasn't too bad, after all he didn't have much strength anyways . "Because you stole Dave away from me!" He screamed. "I DIDNT DO SHIT TO YOU." I yelled back. "He was MY best friend. And now... He's your BOYFRIEND?" Another hit to my side, but more forcefully. "GOD DAMN IT JOHN. I didn't do shit, okay? Your 'best friend' was hitting on ME. Okay? Just because he's your friend DOESNT mean you get to choose what he feels!" I didn't have much left in me. My throat was on the verge of bleeding, and the pain was setting in from the hits I took.

John had a hurt look on his face. I guess he realized how much of a jackass he was being. All he did was untie me silently. "I'm not letting you out. But. Here." He said, and left up some stairs. I heard the door lock. "Fuck." I said out loud into the cold, empty room.

Ey. I'm back. I told you I would try to update more often, even if it has been a while. I'll usually update once I get a number of votes and comments, it usually motivates me to write. So, here you go. Sorry that it's short and crappy, but even if I am in accelerated English I'm still pretty fucking lazy when writing. Please tell me what you thought. And a lot of people were guessing that the kidnapper was john, I didn't expect that. I thought it was super obvious it was john XP but anyways. I'll try and update soon. Derpy out! Don't forget to check my Instagram ---> @apocalypse_aradia I'm way more active there. I post stuff every day. Also, I curse a lot more. K bye. :3