Ice cream :D

"Bro!" Dave yelled upon entering his apartment which he shared with his older brother, dirk. "Goddammit where is he??" Dave mumbled under his breath. He knows something's up when dirk doesn't answer. "OH MY G-" dave screamed while being covered in a pile of plush rumps, all different colors with weird hair. "Oh hey lil bro. Your home. Like my smuppet trap?" Dirk snickered. "Bro I hate it when you pull this shit. I'm going to a friends house for a while so-" "no your not" Dirk interrupted. "Wh-why???" Dave questioned dirk, with a mad expression. " Your grounded. You were out all night doing who knows what dave. Your not going anywhere." "Bro that's NOT FAIR. I was at karkats house!!" "Oh wait, karkat? You mean your little crush? Hehehe, in that case your ungrounded!" Dave ignored his brother and crawled out of the smuppet pile, heading towards the bathroom to take a shower.

TIME SKIPS :3

Dave knocked on karkats door yet again, this time wearing fresh clothes. Karkat opened the door slowly, but then quickly realizing it was dave. "Hey. So you wanna go do something?" "Sure. What do you wanna do?" Dave asked calmly.

Dave and karkat say together in the park, eating ice cream. Karkat was facing away from dave, watching cars go by. Dave looked over to karkat, and reached his hand out over to karkats hand. Their hands softly brushed before dave quickly looked away right as karkat looked down at their hands. "What the fuck?" Karkat questioned. Dave acted like he didn't notice, and half heartedly chuckled and said "sorry dude. That must have looked pretty gay." "I'm still trying to understand why you humans think same gender relationships need to have a name." Karkat exclaimed finishing his ice cream. "Heh... Yea..." Dave looked away, with a frown. ~ I find it hard to tell you. I find it hard to take. When people run in circles it's a very very... Mad world~

Last few parts were lyrics to mad world. :P hope you enjoyed this short update, sorry they are really short but I will update often to make up for it :3 bai! ~💜💜💜