Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 2

Chapter 2

In first period I met Natalie. She was the school journalist, so she knew everything about everybody. She told me that the school was and all boys' school, until last year. I asked about Tyler, and she almost fainted at his name.

Apparently Tyler and Heather were the schools 'it' couple. She was the captain of the cheerleading squad, and a total bitch. Her and her clones, took one look at me and decided I was unworthy to hang with them. Tyler was the captain of the baseball, basketball, football and soccer teams. He was also one of the sweetest guys in school.

School had just gotten out and I either had to run to the locker rooms for soccer tryouts, or wait 'til the guys were finished and then go change. The guys and girls had to share locker rooms, since the girls didn't have their own, yet. I decided to run to the locker rooms.

I looked back, as I reached the locker rooms. They were still in the lunch area, so I had about 5 minutes to change. I ran in and changed into a tight green tank-top and short short. I put on long socks and cleats. I tied my hair in a high ponytail, grabbed my water bottle and walked towards the back entrance. Just as I got to the back door, I heard the front door open and a bunch of guy chatter. SHIT!!! I thought, I have to be careful if they hear me, they're gonna freak.

I slowly opened the door, praying that it wouldn't creak. I slipped out and carefully let the door shut. I sprinted to the soccer field and was surprised to see Drake, an old family friend.

"Drake?" I yelled.

"Nicole?" He yelled back, "Is that you?" I ran up to him.

"Yup it's me."

"I haven't seen you since you and your dad left for Japan 10 years ago. What're you doing here?"

"Didn't Uncle tell you I would be trying out?"

"He said someone. I didn't know it would be you. Can you even play?" Drake asked

"Of course. And I'm a lot better than I was ten years ago."

"O.k., well the boys should be here in a couple minutes. Warm up with them, then we'll see how you do in a scrimmage. And don't expect special treatment, just cause you're a girl." He said seriously.

"K." I said

The boys slowly came out of the locker room. Once they saw me they either started laughing uncontrollably, like this was some kind of joke, or they just stopped and stared. Once all the boys were there, Coach Drake called everybody in. "Today I'm going to drill Nicole and see if she's good enough to be on the team."

"What? A GIRL? You can't be serious, Coach?" They all said at the same time. Boys!! Can't live with them, can't live without 'em, I though.

"Enough!! I didn't ask for your opinions. I want you guys to scrimmage while I drill her. Jake, you pick teams. Fair Teams. Nicole you come with me. " Drake barked out, " Go. NOW!!! Why are you all still standing here"

~*~*~ Tyler's P.O.V ~*~*~

Seeing Nicole there was a big surprise. I thought when she said sports teams, she meant the cheerleading team, or the volleyball team. All the guys were talking about it and about how hot she was. And I had to agree, the tank top showed off her curves and flat stomach. Her

"Do you think she'll actually make it on the team?" asked Matt. "I hope she doesn't. I'm betting you half the school would come and watch our practices if she was on the team."

I ignored Matt's comments." While she's trying out, we'll do stretches, so that you idiots can watch." I glanced over to where Coach Drake was. Nicole was warming up. "O.k. you guys. Lets warm up, then I'll pick teams. "

I glanced back to where Nicole was. She was just about to start the drills. "O.k. guys, she's about to start, bend down and touch left foot. One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten." Nicole was doing the accuracy drill. Coach would call out where he wanted the ball and she had to kick it there.

"She's 10 for 10. That's better than my score." Jermey half yelled in outrage, that a girl beat him.. Everyone was watching Nicole now, comparing their scores to hers.

" Switch. One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten." Nicole had moved on to the agility test. She had to weave in and out of the cones, with a ball. "Take a lap around the field." I caught up to Jake.

"Dude, her scores are the exact same as yours, and you've got the highest score out of all of us." Jake was right. If she was as good as she seemed, then she was about to become the number one public enemy. Guys don't like being beat by girls, which means some of the guys would make her life living hell.

"O.k. Jake and Jermey are team captains. Each of you gets 7 players including yourselves. Coin toss to see who picks first" I yelled so that the rest of the team heard. I turned towards Jermey, "Head or Tails?"

"Tails" Jermey answered with confidence.

I flipped the coin, " Tails it is. Jermey picks first."

Jermey had : Me, Matt, James, Jace, Alex, Tommy. Jake had : Abe, Aidan, Josh, Owen, Adrian, Brian. This'll be an interesting game, I though. 15 minutes into the game we were tied, 5-5. I called time out. "Go get some water or something" I yelled at everybody, as I walked over to my water bottle. I glanced up to see Nicole jogging over to us. She stopped a couple of feet away from me, with her water bottle.

"So... how'd it go?" I asked, kinda hoping that she wasn't on the team. I refuse to be on the same team as a girl.

She looked calm, but I could tell she was excited about something, "I'm on the team!!!"

"WHAT?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it

pls vote and comment