Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 5

some swearing / cussing  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

I had just finished rinsing off in the showers, when I heard the front door open and server l sets of footsteps. Did they come in too early? I wrapped my towel around me, just in case they came back here.

"Get out!" I yelled, making sure that my towel covered all my private parts.

"Aww, come on sweetheart. We just wanna have some fun." He said back. I tried to sneak out the back, but they were waiting there for me.  

"Adam take her to one of the benches." The big blond oaf they called Adam, picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, the towel slowly riding up. I let out and ear piercing scream, and was rewarded with a sharp slap on my bare butt.

"Let go of me asshole!" I screamed, hitting his back with my fist. He acted as if I were nothing more than a sack of potatoes. We had reached the bench, but he still had me over his shoulder.

"Shane, Alec, Jason, Adam. Hold her down." He ordered, undoing his belt. Oh my god, he's going to try to rape me, I thought, repulsed by the idea. And I'm completely defenseless. I struggled against the guys hold, but couldn't get loose. I screamed again, and sot a hard slap to the face. "Stop screaming bitch."

He reached for my towel, and ripped it away. I felt their grips loosen at the sight of my naked body. I tried to pull away again, and almost got my right hand free, but Shane recovered and tightened his grip on my hand. I screamed in frustration and received another slap. He pushed down his pants and boxers, when the door flew open. I tilted my head back and saw the entire soccer team standing there in shock. They stood there for what felt like hours, so I decided to help them get over their shock.

"Are you going to help me, or did you come to watch?" I yelled at them. They stood there a second longer, before exploding into action. Jermey grabbed Shane, Josh punched Adam, and Jake kicked Jason so hard in the balls, that I doubt he'll be able to have children. That left Alec to me and the other boy to Tyler. Alec was holding my left leg, so I swung my right leg, so that I kicked him in the temple, temporarily knocking him out. I yanked my leg from his limp hands, and quickly yanking my legs closed, my face slowly turning red. I have no problem with being naked, but they were all staring and it was making me really uncomfortable.

"Towel. Please someone get me a towel, or my gym bag." I asked, needing a barrier between my body and their lust filled eyes. Josh went a to get my gym bag, and Owen grabbed a my towel from the floor. When Josh returned, he had my gym bag in hand. I took it and thanked him. "Um... could you guys leave for a minute, so I can change?"

They all pushed out of the nearest exits, tripping over each other in their haste.

*~*~* Tyler's P.O.V. *~*~*~

When I first saw Nicole pinned down on the bench, her nakedness stunned me. She had generous firm breasts and a flat stomach, leading to narrow hips. She was tan, all over, there were no tan lines at all.

Then I noticed, that Kyle's pants were down, and I was overcome with pure rage. Then Nicole yelled at us to help, or sit and watch. Jermey took Shane, Josh took Adam, Jake took Jason and Nicole herself, took Alec. Leaving Kyle for me. I kicked him in the nuts, then I stood behind him, with my forearm pressed to his throat. I would have strangled him if Matt and Aidan hadn't pulled me off. When Kyle was released, they took their unconscious friend and ran away.

When they were gone, all the guys went back to watching Nicole, and admiring her gorgeous body. Then she told us all to get out, so here we were, freezing our asses off, waiting for her to finish. A minute later, Nicole came out in a long sleeved green T-shirt and black capris.

"It's all yours." She said as she breezed past us. There was no thank you or anything. When I got into the locker rooms Jace, Owen, Jermey and Josh were already there.

"Did you see her body? She's gotta be the hottest girl on campus. Even better than Heather." Jace looked up when I walked in, and winced. "Ohh, sorry Ty."

That's right, I thought. I have a girlfriend, I shouldn't be lusting after Nicole. "It's o.k. Jace." I said, cause I knew it was true.

When we finished up in the locker rooms, I made sure everybody was out, then locked up. I turned around to see Nicole still waiting outside. When she saw the whole team, just standing there she walked over to us. She looked almost... nervous? I wonder why?

"I just wanted to thank all of you for keeping Kyle from..." She trailed off, and looked each of us in the eye. She went up to each of the surprised boys and gave them hugs. Jermey, Josh, Jake and I all got pecks on the cheeks, for fighting them off.

She turned and walked away, but looked back and said, "Thank you again." Her face was full of gratitude.

*~*~* Nicole's P.O.V. *~*~*

When I got home, Dad still wasn't there. I decided to shower, make some spaghetti and go to bed.

I woke up gaping in the middle of the night. I had dreamed about 'the incident', except this time the team didn't show up. I remembered how safe and comfortable I felt in Tyler's arms, when I hugged him. I was almost sad, that the hug had to end. Then it clicked.

I liked Tyler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

sry it's so short, I'll post again tomorrow to make up for it  

please please please vote, comment & fan!!!  

= ] [ =