Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 25 (Pic of Nicole)

I'm so sorry that i took me so long to upload!

i had homework & school, there just wasn't enough time to write.

anyways, pls VOTE & COMMENT

Evangeline Lilly starring as NICOLE (if u make evangeline younger) ------------------------------------->>>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 25

"I'm Heath." He said in a deep sexy voice. The name sounded oddly familiar, but I couldn't remember where I had heard it; then it hit. Eww, I was just checking out my new step-bro.

"Heath? Why are you here?" Rachel asked, confusion coloring her voice.

"Well mother dearest, I decided to come home early to see my lovely new family." He retorted sarcastically, the room descending into an awkward silence.

"So... where were you?" I asked, shifting uncomfortably in the silence. The tension in the room was so thick, that you could cut through it with a chainsaw.

"Boarding school." He spit back, his eyes flashing to Rachel's.

"Heath, can I talk to you outside?" Rachel asked, not waiting for an answer as she angrily stormed outside, slamming the door behind her.

"God, she's so dramatic!" Heath muttered exasperatedly, before walking out the front door and quietly shutting the door behind him. Seconds later angry shouting reached us, but the words were too muffled to understand.

Dad and I were stunned' sweet, innocent Rachel was screaming at the top of her lungs. Dad was the first one to recover.

"Janey, I want this mess cleaned up." He said coldly walking over to a pile of broken and bloodied glass, kneeling next to it. I slowly made my way over and knelt beside him. As I stared down at the pile of broken glass, I saw the intricate pattern of lines that had once wound around the beautiful vase. I picked up a shard of glass, wiped the blood off of it and studied it. It looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't place it.

Dad must have seen the look of confusion that crossed my face, because the next thing he said explained everything. "It's the only thing your mom painted after you were born. She made it for you when you were 3." He said in a small voice, tears welling up in his eyes.

I only knew my mom through the stories dad had told me. She had been a magnificent painter, but stopped painting when she met dad; she had wanted to settle down and have a family. I felt tears fill my eyes.

"YOU WHORE!" I yelled, lunging for her. Dad caught me around the waist and held me until I stopped struggling and started crying. Rachel and Heath must have heard me, because they burst through the front door seconds after, identical looks of alarm on their faces.

"Janey what did you do this time?" Heath asked at the same time Rachel asked, "What happened here?"

"I didn't mean to. I swear." Janey said, sounding on the verge of tears. Why the hell is she crying? I didn't even hit her... yet.

"What do you mean?" Rachel asked her alarm decreasing as she took in the scene before her.

"The bitch broke my mom's vase." I said the occasional sniffle and wet streaks down my cheeks the only evidence that I had been crying.

"Can't you just go buy another one?" Janey asked, seeming to of regained some of her composure.

"Janey, how can you be so insensitive? Imagine if somebody broke dad's locket? How would you feel?"