Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 13

Chapter 13

I woke up to the strains of 'Animal' by Neon Trees. I groaned and rolled out of bed, leaving the music on, as I walked over to my closet.

Let's see. Today's Wednesday, that means no tryouts today. YAY!, I thought.

I looked at my clothes again and settling on white shorts, black off the shoulder shirt, red tank top and a black belt. I walked over to the bathroom, put some light makeup on and a long necklace. I went back to my closet again, slipped on some black converse and grabbing my back pack and went downstairs, heading for the kitchen.

I got a bowl and filled it with my favorite cereal, Lucky Charms. Janey came down 15 minutes later and I almost choked on my Lucky Charms. She was wearing heels, sunglasses and a... trench coat? It was long tan with a belt around the waist. Wow, that's not obvious at all, I thought.

I couldn't help the snicker that escaped, before I could close my mouth. She turned her head to look at me, or at least I think she did. Her big aviator glasses hid her eyes from view.

"Is something funny Nic?" She asked venomously, sneering when she said 'Nic'.

"Nah, I just wanted to tell you Halloween's in a couple of months, but A for effort." I said, trying to hold back the giggle that threatened to escape.

Her face turned red. Aww, SHIT!, I thought, just before and ear splitting scream pierced the air.

"I think you should change costumes, I recommend a banshee." I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice, causing her to stomper her foot. That's right, I thought. She just stomped her foot like a five year old.

Rachel came running down the stairs, her robe wide open, showing the skimpy night dress she had worn to sleep. "What's wrong?" Rachel asked, instantly alert, her eyes scanning the kitchen.

"Nothing." I said slowly, trying to think of a believable lie. "Janey just saw a spider, but it's gone now."

Rachel shot Janey a disapproving look, before turning back to me and smiling brightly.

"Well, you should hurry to school, you don't want to be late."

"K. Bye Rachel." I said over my shoulder, grabbing my back pack and car keys.

"Bye sweetie." Rachel yelled. At first I thought she was talking to Janey, before she said, "Bye Janey."

I waited for Janey to get in the car, before speeding out of the driveway.

When we reached Janey's school I pulled into the parking lot, instead of dropping her off like I had done yesterday, because I still have 30 minute 'til school started. I turned the car off and got out with Janey, putting my phone in my pocket.

"What are you doing?" Janey snapped, turning to wave at her friends who were walking towards us, pasting a fake smile on her face.

"I'm just trying to get to know my big sister better." I said innocently, exaggerating the one day difference. I glanced over Janey's shoulder, examining her 'friends'.

Both of them were scary skinny and had fake blond hair. One of them had blue eyes, the other one was green eyed. The green eyed one was about an inch taller than the blue eyed chick. The blue eyed girl was wearing a denim mini, that did nothing to hide her hot pink g-string and a halter top that could be a bikini top. The green eyed girl was wearing the same denim mini and a super short tight T-shirt.

"Who's this?" One of Janey's 'friends' asked, as they came to a stop in front of us.

"I'm Janey's step sister, Nicole." I said sweetly, stepping around the car, so I could get a better view of them. She looked over my body , and when she met my eyes again, her eyes held a hint of jealousy. Weird.