Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 12

Chapter 12

"Ok you need to calm down." Trey ordered. I obediently took several deep breaths of air. He opened his mouth say more, but Malcolm cut him off.

"Who's Janey and why can't we go outside?" Malcolm asked.

"Janey is my sorry excuse for a step-sister." I paused, trying to get a hold of the overwhelming fury I felt towards her.

"And we can't go outside... why?" It was Ed that asked this time.

"Because I told her all the guys here were ugly so that she wouldn't want to transfer here." I blurted out. I felt my face go hot, as all the boys stared at me, unsure of what to say.

Then Jake got a knowing look on his face, a smirk creeping onto his face as he said, and "I still don't understand why we can't go outside."

He's gonna make me say it, I thought. "Jake your such an asshole. You know why you can't go out there."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don-"

I cut him off, by snapping, " Because you're all hot. Ok? If you guys go out there she's going to know I lied and want to transfer here immediately."

My face felt even hotter than before. All the boys were staring at me with lustful expressions, except for Trey, Daniel, Ty and Jake. Jake had a look of amusement, while the other three shared looks of raw fury as they glared at the other guys.

"And that would be a bad thing because..." Leaving me to finish the sentence.

"Because she's a total bitch. I'd rather not have to spend all day with her." I couldn't even think about it, without feeling sick.

"Well, what do you want us to do?" Ty asked.

*~*~* Trey's P.O.V *~*~*

"Well, I was kinda hoping you guys would wait, 'til the coast is clear." Nicole said sheepishly.

"And how exactly are we going to know when the coast is clear?" Zach asked.

"Well, I figure, I'll go take Janey home and text one of you when we're away from school." Nicole proposed.

"Sounds good to me." I said, impressed that she was able to come up with something like that so quickly.

"Are you guys in?" Nicole asked the rest of the team, when they all nodded, Nicole took out her phone and handed it to the closest person to her, who happened to be Jake. " Well then, I need one of you to put your number in."

Nicole leaned against the wall behind her and closed her eyes, looking extremely tired, as Jake put his number in ad passed the phone to the closest person to him. Liam took the phone, shaking his medium length blond hair out of his blue eyes.

I was the last one to get the phone. The whole team had already programmed their numbers in. I put my number in and handed the phone back to Nicole. . She took it, slowly opening her eyes.

"I'll text you guys when we're away from school." Nicole turned to leave, before turning back. "Thanks for doing this guys.

She left after that, leaving all of us to wait for here text.

*~*~* Nicole's P.O.V. *~*~*

I walked back outside, picking up my gym bag on the way to the car. Janey was still leaning on the car. Damn, I had hoped that she had given up and walked home.

I quickly made my way over to Janey before any guys came out. I unlocked the doors, hopped in and started the car, all without saying a word.

I waited until she was buckled before speeding away from school.

"What are you doing here?" I asked flatly, trying to reign in my temper.

"Well, a certain someone, didn't pick me up, so I had a friend drop me off here." She said, putting emphasis on the word 'someone'.

"Why in the world you have someone drop you off here, instead of at the house?"

She frowned, like the idea had just occurred to her. "I didn't want to go home." She said unconvincingly.

When school was a couple hundred feet behind us, I sent out a blanket text to the team, thanking them again and that the coast was clear.

When we got home, I saw Rachel in the kitchen making spaghetti.

"Hey honey. Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes." She said, smiling brightly at me. Her smile seemed to dim when she saw Janey. "Oh, hello Janey."

From what I could tell so far, Rachel was the exact opposite of Janey. Rachel had long natural blond hair that curled around her shoulders and kind brown eyes. Janey must have taken after her father, I thought.

I went upstairs and started on my homework, knowing I didn't have enough time for a shower before dinner. Rachel called up a few minutes later, telling us that dinner was ready. We sat down and Rachel started quizzing us on how are day was. By us I mean me. I swear she only talked to me. Dad still wasn't home by the time we finished, so Rachel put his plate in the microwave.

I went upstairs, took a quick shower and fell into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it

I know this one's a little shorter than all the others. sry about that.

10 votes= faster chapter

pls. vote. comment. fan.

= ]