Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 26 (Pic of Caleb)

i am so so sorry! i know i haven't uploaded in a while, but i have so much homework. it's ridiculous.

btw 200 votes = faster upload

another btw, this CHAP STARTS out in NICOLE'S P.O.V.

Jensen Ackles stars as CALEB (imagine jensen younger & give him blonder hair & blue eyes) ------------------------>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 26

I woke up the late the next morning, my head pounding in pain. I carefully rolled out of bed, trying not to move too fast. When my feet were flat on the ground I attempted to sit up, and was assaulted by a strong wave of vertigo. This is why I hate crying, I always get major headaches after.

"Ugh." I groaned as I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom, trying to ignore the nausea that attempted to drown me. I opened the mirror cabinet and rooted through it blindly, looking for pain killers. I finally found them and immediately tossed them into my mouth, swallowing them dry.

I staggered back to my room warily, waiting for my stomach or head to rebel again. I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes, hoping that my stomach would settle before I had to get ready for school. The sound of my door opening caused me to crack open my eyes.

Heath was standing just inside the doorway looking at me, his mouth slightly open. I suddenly became very aware that I was only wearing a thin white tank top and a skimpy black bra and thong. His eyes took in the sight of my almost naked body greedily, noting every detail. I cleared my throat loudly and his eyes snapped back up to mine.

"Did you need something?" I asked, embarrassed to be caught in such little clothing. I tried to subtly slide under the, but if the amusement on his face was any indication, I was failing miserably.

"Yeah, I just wanted you to know that you have15 minutes until you're late for school." He said, inching his way further into the room.

"Well, if you want me to get ready then you need to get out." I said, as I slowly sat up, waiting for the room to start spinning. When the dizziness didn't return, I quickly got out of bed and started ushering Heath out. He chuckled and walked out with me close on his heels. I shut the door as he left and leaned my forehead against the cool wood, my face red with embarrassment.

After a few deep breaths, I pushed myself off the door and walked over to my closet. I stared at the contents, not really seeing them and blindly picked out an outfit. I threw it on not really paying attention to what my outfit looked like. I stumbled to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and put on some light makeup.

I slipped on my black vans and retrieved my phone from my bedside table, glancing at the clock. Shit, it's already 8:00. I sprinted downstairs and into the kitchen, walking past a stunned Heath.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, as he followed me into the kitchen. "You keep on staring at me."

"Well, if you dressed appropriately we wouldn't have that problem, now would we?" He asked, saying the last part sarcastically.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned, grabbing a pop tart out of the cupboard.

"Really?" He asked me incredulously.

"I wouldn't of asked if I didn't want to know." I said, impatiently.

"Well, this morning I find you in practically nothing and-" He started; only to have me cut him off.

"This morning was your fault. I wasn't expecting anyone to see me in that." I defended.

"And then now, I mean look at what your wearing. Do you expect me not to stare?" He said, motioning to my clothes. I looked down at my outfit and was totally shocked.