Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 21

1) there is some brief sexual reference

2)This chap starts the day after Ty breaks up with Heather & in Nic's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 21

I pulled into school, immediately spotting the mass of students huddled around something. Curiously I walked over, fighting my way through the crowd. When I was halfway through I saw the inner circle of cheerleaders, surrounding Heather. I struggled to the edge of the cheerleaders and saw that Heather's eyes were red rimmed, and her face was completely devoid of makeup.

Hmm, I thought, weaving back through the crowd just in time to see Tess get out of her car.

"Hey Tess." I shouted, she grabbed her bag and ran over to me.

"What's this about?" She said motioning to the mass of students.

"What no hello?" I asked mockingly.

"Fine. Hello. Now can you tell me?"

"Heather's in the middle." I said, walking off towards school.

"What's she doing?"

"Crying." I said briefly.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I was going to go ask Ty, do you wanna come?" I asked, looking back at her.

"Hell yeah!" She said enthusiastically. We found Ty in front of the office with Malcolm, Zach, Jake, Trey and Daniel.

"Hey guys. What's up?" I asked walking up to them.

"Malcolm's dad is going on a sabbatical in Germany, so he's moving and Zach's dad was transferred to Fort Carson." Daniel said resignedly.

"Aww, I'm gonna miss you guys." I said going up to give both of them hugs. "When are you guys leaving?"

"This Friday." They both said at the same time.

"Anyways what did you guys want?" Jake asked us, reaching up to make sure his hood was pulled up.

"Well actually we came to ask Ty a question." Tess said, not meeting Jake's eyes.

"Ask away." Ty said.

"Ok. Why is Heather crying?" I asked.

"Oh, I broke up with her yesterday." He said casually. I met his eyes and saw... relief. Wait, he was relieved to leave Heather?

"Wait, What?" Tess sputtered.

"You heard me. I broke up with Heather."

"Why?" Tess asked, when Ty didn't answer right away, Tess got nervous. "That is if you don't mind me asking."

"Nah, its fine. I caught her in bed with Matt, so I broke it off."

"Are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said, giving me a small smile.

"Good for you." I said, holding my hand up for a high-five. I was surprised when he returned it, but he didn't let go of my hand, instead he held it and pulled me close to him. I was enveloped in his strong arms, stiff with shock.

"You know what's weird though? When I saw her with Matt, I almost felt relieved." Ty whispered into my ear, causing a shiver of delight to go down my spine. Ty chuckled, pulling me closer to him.

"Well, maybe you didn't really love her." I whispered back, and chuckled when he shivered in response.

"Meet me after school in the gym." He whispered, his warm breath surrounding my ear. He nipped my ear, before letting me go and heading to class. "See you guys later." He said with a backward wave.