Chapter-11

As she walked down the stairs she saw Rick standing in the living room holding a blue silk dress in his hand.

"Surprise. Surprise." Rick said smirking at her.

"Shut up," she looked at the dress with big eyes. It was the same one she was eyeing last week when they went to the mall. “You are kidding."

"No I am not," he stated as a matter of fact.

"Oh my god, this is so soft," she hugged the soft fabric, almost tearing up. It had been a long time since she wore anything remotely good. Her collection consisted of cheap sale clothes from the money she made from being the part time trainer. She couldn’t remember the last time she felt something so soft  on her body.

"Hey, I am giving you this for a reason," Rick said snatching the dress away. She frowned not understanding. Rick continued "It's for the beach party today, Dumbo. I told u about it, right?"

"I don’t think so," she said tilting her head.

"Well, now I have." Rick said giving her the dress with a wink.

Next couple of days Zia didn’t see Jordan, thankfully. She was excited about the party, to meet new people. Zia changed into the dress, the only nice thing she had. She wanted to cry at the feel of the silk on her body. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked good, her hair had grown a bit. She thought she would look like Mia with long hair but even if they had the same face. Zia couldn’t see her sister in the mirror. It was her own hollow self staring back at her, telling what a pathetic being she was. She missed Mia everyday. She should have gone back for her body. She betrayed her sister. She still heard the ghostly voice of Mia 'You don’t deserve all this. This was supposed to be mine.' Zia closed her eyes and tried to keep her voice away.

Zia walked to the beach with Rick and some other members from the packhouse. She met new pack members, who lived around the property. They all seemed very happy with Jordan, except her.

Atleast, she was enjoying herself. The soft sea breeze, the campfire and the delicious food was everything Zia could dream for. Her wolf was super excited too. She wanted to out.

To calm her wolf Zia decided to dance on the music when she was interrupted by the very furious looking Shyla. Shyla was in the same outfit Zia had seen her two days ago in Jordan’s room. Guess, she was back for some actions.

"Who do you think you are, bitch?" Shyla pushed Zia on the ground. Zia frowned at the mad woman, she was trying to make sense of it all.

Zia tried to stand when she was pushed down again. Rick came for rescue, helping her to stand up.

"What the fuck, Shyla. What is wrong with you?" he asked glaring at the frantic woman.

"Rick, just stay away from all this. I want to talk to her," Shyla said pointing a finger at Zia.

“This is not talking.” Rick defended but he was stopped by Zia. "I've got this," she said and stood up dusting her clothes. They walked to the other end of the camp.

"Who the fuck are you? And what the fuck are you doing in Yoda tribe," Shyla asked glaring as if she would strangle her.

"I am Zia. Jordan brought me here. If anything, you should question him not me," Zia spat back.

"You think you are smart, don't you?" Shyla shrieked. "Jordan is mine, you get that? You stay the fuck away from him. You don't want to be homeless, bitch. There are thousands of hungry rouges out there," Shyla finished giving her a sadistic smile.

Zia's wolf quite literally wanted to rip her apart but years of control had her in her place. As Shyla went back to packhouse Zia went back to enjoying the night.

“What was that?” Rick asked.

“Just a jealous woman.” Zia shrugged.

Jordan was still trying to comprehend what just happened. The last two days had been hell. He had done everything in his power to stay away from Zia. His head was aching from the amount concentration he was putting to keep his wolf at bay. His wolf literally wanted to rip the head off of Rick's body when he gave Zia that blue dress.

Jordan had never been so much frustration in his life as much as he been in the last couple of months. Zia was taunting him. The more he tried to keep his distance the more rebellious she got.

Jordan sat holding his aching head when he felt Shyla crawl up from behind, running her talons on his chest, rubbing her fake tits on his shoulders.

He did not want to deal with her right now. When she came an hour and started stipping without a warning, he thought he today would be different. He could finally fuck some sense into himself. He was imagining Zia as he slid inside Shyla and groaned Zia’s name. Shyla had walked out of the room the exact moment, Jordan thought he fucked up but he was relieved he didn’t have to do it. But she came back a few seconds later as if nothing had happened.

"Babe, you are all tensed up. I can give you a nice massage," Shyla said kneading his shoulders. It felt nice, his muscles were indeed taut. He leaned backward relaxing his muscles which Shyla took as an invitation to sit on his lap. Of course, it was about sex.

He would have killed for the pressure of Shyla’s butt on his crotch to be Zia’s. He closed his eyes and pretended it was Zia but he was interrupted by Shyla's loud moan. He gripped her hips and removed her from top of him.

"I am going to take a shower," Jordan said standing up.

"Do you want me to join?" Shyla asked seductively, sucking on her finger. This woman seriously didn't know how to take a hint. Jordan didn't want to be rude. 'Yes, asshole because you save your rudeness for Zia,’' his wolf prompted.

"I am not feeling well. I have this massive headache. Can we do this some other time?" Jordan asked Shyla to get lost as politely as he could. Although Shyla didn't like the prospective she slowly crawled out of bed and dressed up angrily.

Jordan took the coldest shower of his life to calm his wolf and the massive hard on the thought of Zia gave him.

He dressed up and went to the goddamned beach party. The party wasn't unusual for the pack, he himself enjoyed these parties as a teenager but responsibilities got the better of him. He knew what went down here, sex drugs. Although, human drugs had no side effects on werewolf but he didn’t want his pack members aiding drug dealer’s pockets.

As soon as he hit the party he was blasted with the smell of unmated sexed up werewolves but in all that Zia's sweet smell was the only thing that caught his attention. What he saw next almost made him change to his wolf form.

Zia was literally surrounded with wolves. She was gyrating her hips on Rick's crotch as he danced away high as a fucking kite. Other unmated wolves surrounded her too, wanting a taste of that sweet smell. He should have turned around and left. He shouldn’t have cared. But his world had other plans. The fucker was going crazy at the sight of their mate with other males. 'She is fucking mine,' his wolf growled. 'she is not worth it,' he tried to reason but his wolf won over.

Get the full books on Amazon only for 2.99$.