Chapter-18

It's been two weeks and Jordan had stayed away from Zia. It sucked because she was missing him a lot. Her wolf was going nuts wanting its mate. She thought at least he would be nice to her after taking her virginity but instead he was avoiding her. She might have seen a glance of him here and there but he never even tried to make conversation with her expect that one time when Zia and Cindy were going for shopping and Jordan had to accompany her because he did not trust Zia to take care of Cindy. How very cliché of him? That was one week ago and Zia had not seen him since.

Zia and many other pack members were getting ready for one of their tribe member's marriage. Rodney and Angela were very beautiful couple. It was Zia's first mating ceremony in kaftan tribe and she was excited. She chose to wear the black dress Rick gave her because that was the only nice dress she had.

Cindy was again very paranoid about the prospective. Even Zia didn't like the idea of how the werewolf mating ceremony went. The starting wasn't bad it was what came afterward made Zia worried. After taking vows the couple are supposed to have sex in front of elders and Alpha to solidify their marriage. What kind of fuckery was that?
But anyways she wouldn't think much of it because she wasn't ever going to get mated unless... No she would not think about that, Zia scolded herself. Jordan was heartbreak ready to happen she would not hurt herself by thinking ahead of time. He wasn't even talking to her after that day, that should say it all.

After Rodney and Angela exchanged vows they were ready to go to the grounds (small stadium like place) for the consummation ceremony. Cindy looked as if she was about to pass out. She didn't know how she could perform such a shameless act with Mac in public.

"Hey chill down. Maybe I should take you to see how it takes place then you would get an idea," Zia says whispering to Cindy as they stood in the crowd.

After some hesitation from Cindy's side they finally went to see the ceremony. They sneaked into the seating place before the grounds just behind the elders.

This wasn't the first time she sneaked in on these ceremonies so she knew what went down here. She had done this a lot when she was young with her friends. But today in particular she was feeling edgy and the sensual love making in front of them was making her think of Jordan and in reaction making her wet.

"I think we should leave they might catch us," Zia said turning towards Cindy.
Cindy agreed and they sneaked out of there. Zia knew if they went to pack house smelling like women in heat people are going to notice so they decided to walk in beech first before they go back.
After an hour of walk they came back to the pack house but to Zia's horror Jordan was waiting for them their like an angry bad.

"Where were you? The ceremony was finished hours ago" Jordan asked looking furious.

"We were walking on the beach," Zia said the truth.

"Don't lie to me," Jordan barked.

"I am not lying," Zia defended.

"You sneaked in to the consummation." So Jordan knew everything already. Cindy did a weak try of defending them but she was dismissed by Jordan.
After Cindy left it was only Zia and Jordan and his anger was making her nervous.

"You think you can get away with this shit," Jordan said leaning in "I would have smelled your arousal from my room."

Zia looked at him in shock. She couldn't still me smelling aroused? Or maybe she was since his closeness always messed up with her system.

"I wonder why you weren't there after all you are the alpha. You are supposed to be there," Zia said trying to turn the table on him.

"Baby you are lucky I wasn't there or I would you have spanked your ass in front of ll those elders," Jordan said looking dead serious.

"That's a fucked up thing to say," she spat.

"And was it okay for you to invade someone's privacy?"Jordan asked looking into her eyes.
Zia was quite for a second mesmerized by his hazel eyes.

"If you think this is so awful why don't you just stop the ritual?" Zia asked.

"I would trust me. I wouldn't want anyone to look at my mate's naked body except me. Not even two sexy horny girls," Jordan added smirking.

"Good," Zia said nodding and started walking towards the stairs.
Jordan gripped her arm and slammed her right back on his chest.

"where you think you are going?" he asked in her ear.

"To my room?" Zia said more a question.

"You think you can just get away with it, don't you?" Jordan asked growling in her ear as his hold on her arm tightened.
Zia was breathing heavy combination of fear and arousal.

"We are walking to my room very slowly so as not to wake up anyone. Okay?" He asked his hot breath caressing her ear seductively.

"Yes," she whispered back hoarsely as they walked towards Jordan's room.

Jordan was going mad. Initially he just thought he would just warn Zia not to sneak in to consummation like some horny teenager but the moment she entered the pack house he was done. The smell of her arousal had his wolf on toes. His pants were ready to bust.
After taking her virginity like that he had decided to take things very slow but Zia was making this very difficult for him. He tried to avoid her in all circumstances because he knew if he stayed around her for too long he would lose his mind. Zia wouldn't quit either, he was an Alpha and no one defied him but she defied him every chance she got. And it made him crazy. He wanted to straighten up this brat. She gave him urges that no one else gave him. He was known for his calmness and that was the fucking reason he was the Alpha even if they had moon wolf in their pack. But Zia knew how to piss him off every time. And anger for her had a peculiar affect on him all he wanted to do was fuck the living day lights out of her. He was asking heavens to give him some restraints as he walked inside his room with Zia and closed the room behind him.