Chapter-14

"Will you never admit that you knew all along that you are my mate?" Jordan asked with a serious tone.

Zia was speechless. How did he know? "How long have you known that?" Zia asked calmly opposed to what she was feeling inside.

"Less time than you apparently. I realized it the time I saw you in that basement. It wasn't difficult because god gave werewolf the fucking power to know your mate as soon as you see them. You should know that I guess since you realized this fact all those years ago in cafe when you spied on me," Jordan was standing very close to her now, their feet touching.

Zia didn't know what to say to that all she wanted was for her sister to be happy. In fact she thought Mia was Jordan's mate because if she was not he should have known. Wasn't he the fucking Alpha?

"You rather chose to stay away from me. It must have sucked to have found your mate when you already had a boyfriend. Isn't it?" Jordan said in a pissed of voice.

It was very presumptuous of Jordan to think she had a boyfriend. She did not answer that question instead she asked "Didn't you realize for once that you weren't dating your mate? I thought you had the best senses."

"Well my fault I mistook your twins to be you, but what did you do? You stayed quite even after knowing I was your mate," Jordan said feeling vulnerable.

Zia was breathing hard in anger. She did want to scream out to him all those months when he was sex taking Mia she had held a pillow to her ear while trying to go to sleep. There were times when she did want to shake him and tell 'I am here and I am your mate look at me' but she didn't because they looked happy. Mia and Jordan looked happy together how she could have guessed they were not mates. If Jordan only knew how it hurt to see your mate loving someone else he would have understood. Zia had so much to say but she could not form any words.
All she did was stand there and stare at him trying not to burst into crying.

Jordan on her face the next moment. He took her face in his hands leaning in towards her. He kissed her like there was no tomorrow. All the frustration anger was put into that one kiss. He nudged her lips with his tongue when she opened up without any restraints he devoured her mouth.

"I don't care if you don't like me. You are fucking mine," Jordan growled in her mouth as he retreated to his desk.

Zia wanted to shout 'you are the only one I want.' But her brain was still in haze.
"You can leave," Jordan barked making Zia jolt.
She left his room as soon as she got her senses back.

Jordan needed to put leash on his emotions. He looked at the empty place Zia was standing just few minutes ago, he could still feel her taste in his mouth and he fucking wanted more. He realized if he met Zia instead of Mia all those years ago he sure should have never even let her go to her pack. He would have brought her straight to his pack to his bed and never let her. Now he understood very well what his brother Mac was going though.