Chapter-17

Zia was better the next morning though still very sore between her hers. After the breakfast she was going to train teen wolf and she was getting ready for that when she heard a knock on her door. When she opened it she found Jordan standing on the other side. He looked handsome as usual she tried not stare for too long.

"What do you want?" Zia might have sounded a bit rude.

"We need to talk," Jordan said.

"I know you are angry at me for lying to you," Zia shouldn't have bragged about having many boyfriends when she was the most inexperienced person in the world.

"Yes you shouldn't have," Jordan said as a matter of fact, "look I have called Dr David Nell to come see you."

"What? You called David?" Zia squeaked.

"Yeah. You know him?" Jordan asked confused.

"Yes he is my friend and I am not letting him see my lady parts," Zia said feeling embarrassed.

"I didn't know he was your friend," Jordan said looking away, "but because he is on his way I won't stop him. Don't worry he will just prescribe medicine."

"Okay," Zia said feeling relieved.

"I am going to my room if you need anything call me," Jordan said sounding very unsure. Zia didn't like this side Jordan so guilty and pathetic but she was the one who made him act like this.

"Zia god, you are staying with kaftan tribe I was so worried for you. I am really sorry to hear about your sister," David said as he sat beside Zia on the sofa in Jordan's room.

"That's fine David," Zia said smiling.

"Look I am not going to embarrass you more by asking what kind of injury you have," David said winking at her, "but if there's any problem you are facing besides the obvious than you can tell me."

Zia was truly embarrassed not because of David but because Jordan was standing in front listening to all this.

"It..umm..burns to pee," Zia said in hesitation.

"That's quite normal because of the torn. I am writing you some medicines take them. And can you guys abstain from sex for one week?" David asked looking at both of them.

Zia was turning red. She was sure Jordan won't want to have sex with her anymore so that shouldn't be an issue.

"Is it alright if we do it after a week?" Jordan asked the most casual question of the earth. Zia looked at him shocked but his expression seemed to be neutral.

"Yeah sure, it should be fine," David said smiling.

Jordan must be just concerned about the injury he wasn't thinking about sex for sure, Zia thought.

David was walking out of pack house when his eyes met with Rick and he stopped for second.
Rick didn't particularly seem pleased to see him as well so he scurried away quickly.

"What was that about?" Zia asked David raising her eye brows.
"Nothing, "David said looking away trying to ignore her question.

Jordan was standing few feet away looking at his phone so must have not noticed tje interaction.

"It was good to see you Zia," he said smiling as he hugged her.

"You too," Zia said.

"Thanks for coming Dr Nell," Jordan shook his hand at the same time dragged him away from Zia.
David couldn't help but laugh at Jordan's possessiveness.

Thanks to all the people who voted and commented, it means a lot to me.